.
Pelicans Report
 
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
Results 76 to 96 of 96

Thread: Sim League Power Rank - The Beast of the East & How the West Was Won

  1. #76
    I'm 1 in steals, 5 in blocks and 2nd in field goal defense. Rebounding has improved with Zo's increased role. If Chris Paul and Roy made their 3 point shots we'd be dangerous.

  2. #77
    Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! NOLa.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Hammond
    Posts
    2,625
    *thump thump thump*

    (Lol just messing)

  3. #78
    just prepping myself for a depressing lakers loss and West loss in one sim.

  4. #79
    Middle of the pack again. Ho-hum...



  5. #80
    Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! NOLa.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Hammond
    Posts
    2,625
    Ranking is not impressed.

  6. #81
    Quote Originally Posted by BeeBall Reasons View Post
    I'm 1 in steals, 5 in blocks and 2nd in field goal defense. Rebounding has improved with Zo's increased role. If Chris Paul and Roy made their 3 point shots we'd be dangerous.
    Highly doubt you're losing to me w out t Mac.

    "I don't know if people know I dislocated my pinkie finger. And [Tyreke] told me, 'You wanna go home or you wanna be here?' I want to be here. And he said, 'All right, then go tape it up and let's play. Let's go. We not stoppin' at no stores. Straight gas. That's what we do, just keep going.'"

    http://thebasketbawlblog.com/

  7. #82
    Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! NOLa.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Hammond
    Posts
    2,625


    76ers claim top spot again.

  8. #83
    Booyah. Cracked 90 on Nola's mystical power rankings

  9. #84
    Whoa!!! Im top ten I love these rankings...this was part of our deal btw I included an extra point to get in the top ten...just something to consider balls, tray, and soundwave
    #FREEQUAIL

  10. #85
    I'll release true shooting differentials later tonight. So far they are pretty telling.

  11. #86
    15!!!! Booooo-yaaaaaaa!!!!

  12. #87
    Max Contract Pelicans78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Lake Charles, LA
    Posts
    14,659
    I can't argue with the rankings. My offense has been terrible all season and my defense has helped me win close games. This past sim was the first sim all season where my offense showed up. But the rankings are right from a statistical standpoint. Congrats to the Sixers for their overall top ranking and for being number one in defense as well.

    Emeka Okafor - Joe Smith - Carmelo Anthony - Manu Ginobili - Jason Williams

    Al Jefferson - James Posey - Aaron McKie - Shaun Livingston

  13. #88
    Hall of Famer DarthVegito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Down Souf
    Posts
    624
    Yaaay first time I'm not negative in rebounding. Guess Marion has made a difference already.lol I'm second in shooting. That's why my record is so good. I would be at the bottom of the west of Jamison(the person who is not an all star) wasn't shooting an amazing % this year.

  14. #89
    Max Contract Pelicans78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Lake Charles, LA
    Posts
    14,659
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthVegito View Post
    Yaaay first time I'm not negative in rebounding. Guess Marion has made a difference already.lol I'm second in shooting. That's why my record is so good. I would be at the bottom of the west of Jamison(the person who is not an all star) wasn't shooting an amazing % this year.
    I think if you make some adjustments defensively with your gameplan you will play more consistent overall.

  15. #90
    Hall of Famer DarthVegito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Down Souf
    Posts
    624
    You know what. Since Deron well be out for the first two games this SIM I'm gonna try some crazy **** in my depth chart. What we were talking about yesterday. What's the worst that can happen. I'll make the playoffs no matter what. Might as well shake it up some.

  16. #91
    Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! NOLa.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Hammond
    Posts
    2,625
    Quote Originally Posted by bojangles837 View Post
    Booyah. Cracked 90 on Nola's mystical power rankings
    I'm waiting for either you or the Hornets to hit the 1.0+ mark, that would be very impressive.

  17. #92
    Quote Originally Posted by Pelicans78 View Post
    I can't argue with the rankings. My offense has been terrible all season and my defense has helped me win close games. This past sim was the first sim all season where my offense showed up. But the rankings are right from a statistical standpoint. Congrats to the Sixers for their overall top ranking and for being number one in defense as well.
    It's mainly because of your advice. Thanks again

  18. #93
    Max Contract Pelicans78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Lake Charles, LA
    Posts
    14,659
    Quote Originally Posted by bojangles837 View Post
    It's mainly because of your advice. Thanks again
    No problem. I like working on that kind of stuff. Plus, your team's perimeter is fascinating and you had a great offseason. Right Darth?

  19. #94
    Hall of Famer DarthVegito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Down Souf
    Posts
    624
    Quote Originally Posted by Pelicans78 View Post
    No problem. I like working on that kind of stuff. Plus, your team's perimeter is fascinating and you had a great offseason. Right Darth?
    Yeah you did give me the last push I needed to try this DC out. I do hope my defense improves a bit though. It's god awful. I've been mulling over it, but only as a last resort. But no time like the present!!

  20. #95
    Max Contract Pelicans78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Lake Charles, LA
    Posts
    14,659
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthVegito View Post
    Yeah you did give me the last push I needed to try this DC out. I do hope my defense improves a bit though. It's god awful. I've been mulling over it, but only as a last resort. But no time like the present!!
    You also may want to try Marion at SF with Jamison at PF but that would make you go back to inside focus which you're trying to avoid.

  21. #96
    Hall of Famer DarthVegito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Down Souf
    Posts
    624
    Well Marion will see time at PF and SF with this DC. So we'll see how it goes. If Jamison can average 22-25 at the 4, I think this game plan will be money. We all know what van horn can do. He averaged 20ppg last year starting at the 3. And during the only SIM I ran balanced offense this season Deron was putting up 17ppg. Throw in Biedrins and JR, and that my friend is some scary scoring.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •