Pelicans Report

Thread: Chicago Bulls press conferece

Chicago Bulls press conferece

Please ask any questions you may have. Your questions can be directed to our GM or any one of our players.

You arguably have one of the most interesting and fluid starting fives, how do you decide where you will get the most out of your players?
    HR SIM LEAGUE: MEMPHIS GRIZZLIES

Mod over at reddit.com/r/NOLAPelicans

Quote Originally Posted by LoCo89 View Post
    You arguably have one of the most interesting and fluid starting fives, how do you decide where you will get the most out of your players?
    Thank you for the question. It's a very good one. My roster consists of many players who can play different positions, and I view that as a major plus in this league. Of course, having the most versatile player in the league in Lebron James makes it easy to put together a roster that way. We saw his versatility last year when he and Kirlineko switched positions in game seven to capture a very tough serious against Toronto.

During the past years in this league, I would say it would be fair to characterize me as a conservative GM when dealing with lineups. When I found a good lineup, I stuck with it. My lack of experimenting with my lineups, even when I was doing well, has severely hurt me in the past. I hope to learn from the past this year.

Look for many different lineups put onto the court this year from the Bulls. My frontcourt is deep, but Bogut and lafrentz are penciled in as the starters for the foreseeable future. I know what they will provide. the major question that my team has this year is the ability of jalen Rose and Stephon Marbury to complement each other in the backcourt. I intend for Marbury to be more of a facilitator than a scorer, which is a tough decision given the fact that he scored of 20ppg last year. And, I would like Rose to provide the outside game my team has lacked since Glenn Robinson was traded years back.

What are the expectations for this team? Do you believe you can win the East?

Emeka Okafor - Joe Smith - Carmelo Anthony - Manu Ginobili - Jason Williams

Al Jefferson - James Posey - Aaron McKie - Shaun Livingston

Quote Originally Posted by Pelicans78 View Post
    What are the expectations for this team? Do you believe you can win the East?
    With the team we have assembled this year, we expect to win a championship barring any major injuries. Our owner has made significant investments in our players, and anything less than a championship would be disappointing. That being said, we understand we are playing in what most would consider the best division in the league. We have great respect for those teams, including the Hornets who made quick work of us last year in the playoffs, but we truly consider ourselves the favorites in the East this year.

Thread Information