Size:	121.8 KB 
ID:	4962
    HR Sim League Orlando Magic

PG: Luke Ridnour, Delonte West, Greg Minor

SG: Andre Iguodala, Mickael Pietrus

SF: Shareef Abdur-Rahim, Boris Diaw

PF: Charlie Villanueva, Ian Mahinimi, Amir Johnson

C: Eddy Curry, Mamadou Ndiaye, Adam Parada

Is curry at his playing weight of 400 yet?

Who's your starting 5? Sixth man? Scoring options?

Quote Originally Posted by TrayWithAnA View Post
    Who's your starting 5? Sixth man? Scoring options?
    My starting five will probably be

PG: Ridnour
    SG: Salmons
    SF: Diaw
    PF: Mahinimi
    C: Curry
    6th Men: Johnson/Villanueva

Scoring Options:
    1. Curry
    2. Salmons
    3. Mahinimi

Hall of Famer
    Hola, J. Felders from SI.com here. It's no secret that the departure of Iggy and now Shareef has left a massive hole to fill. Who do you expect to help Curry pick up the slack this season? Also, Diaw is in the last year of his contract. What are you expecting from him?

HR Sim League

Quote Originally Posted by Xist2inspire View Post
    Hola, J. Felders from SI.com here. It's no secret that the departure of Iggy and now Shareef has left a massive hole to fill. Who do you expect to help Curry pick up the slack this season? Also, Diaw is in the last year of his contract. What are you expecting from him?
    While the departures of the players mentioned will be hard to overcome, we are expecting our young PF Ian Mahinimi to exceed expectations this year. After spending much of last year on the bench, he shined when Eddy was injured. Even when he split time with Curry, he continued to be a star. He put up amazing numbers against some of the leagues best. We expect him to be a key player this season. As far as Boris, we are expecting him to be a leader among our team and to improve on last year.

Hall of Famer
    Sounds good, but last time I checked, your big draft accquisiton last season was Charlie Villanueva. What's his status? Also, where will young Thabo Sefolosha fit in this season's plans?

Quote Originally Posted by Xist2inspire View Post
    Sounds good, but last time I checked, your big draft accquisiton last season was Charlie Villanueva. What's his status? Also, where will young Thabo Sefolosha fit in this season's plans?
    Thabo will always be assigned to the opposing teams best wing. He was drafted for his ability to shut down an opposing guard. Charlie will compete for a starting spot, but we are expecting him to backup Ian and Boris.

Quote Originally Posted by coltsguy510 View Post
    Thabo will always be assigned to the opposing teams best wings.
    Thats a pretty tall order for a Euro rookie, do you honestly believe that strategy will work out for your squad?
    Twitter: @TheRealPaulyP
    PR Sim League (2006-07 Season)

Jimeert Freedet 4 Prez IamQuailman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by coltsguy510 View Post
    Thabo will always be assigned to the opposing teams best wing. He was drafted for his ability to shut down an opposing guard. Charlie will compete for a starting spot, but we are expecting him to backup Ian and Boris.
    If that's the case, what is your plan for Johnson?

Bill Plashke: Good afternoon. We all know the scandel that happened years sgo with tanking. There's some throughout the league that are starting to gruble that you didn't learn your lesson on tanking. The year of LeBron you sold off all of your players for nothing. Now we're looking at the draft of Kevin durant and low and behold your roster is stripped down again. Is this just sheer conicdence? If so, how do you explain from going from having one of the best young rosters on paper to the worst in the matter of two seasons with little to nothing to show for it?

"I don't know if people know — I dislocated my pinkie finger. And [Tyreke] told me, 'You wanna go home or you wanna be here?' I want to be here. And he said, 'All right, then go tape it up and let's play. Let's go. We not stoppin' at no stores. Straight gas. That's what we do, just keep going.'"

http://thebasketbawlblog.com/

Quote Originally Posted by BallSoHard View Post
    Bill Plashke: Good afternoon. We all know the scandel that happened years sgo with tanking. There's some throughout the league that are starting to gruble that you didn't learn your lesson on tanking. The year of LeBron you sold off all of your players for nothing. Now we're looking at the draft of Kevin durant and low and behold your roster is stripped down again. Is this just sheer conicdence? If so, how do you explain from going from having one of the best young rosters on paper to the worst in the matter of two seasons with little to nothing to show for it?
    The West trade was a bad trade, I admit that. Every other trade has been beneficial to me. I traded Andre Iguodala for 3 possible lotto picks. Every tean in the league would have done that. My other trade was Shareef for Salmons and points. This trade relieved my team of cap space for next season, which should be a great free agency year, and got me Salmons, a young sharpshooting wing that I needed. I will be active next season in changing my game plan when it needs to be changed.

Quote Originally Posted by IamQuailman View Post
    If that's the case, what is your plan for Johnson?
    He will also compete with In and Charlie, but we see him backing up Eddy at the C spot, along with playing some Paf.

Thread Information