Pelicans Report

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: [S6] Playoffs Round Two - Game 7 DCs

Quote Originally Posted by BallSoHard View Post
    Can't overlook anyone. I'm not even sure I make it out of tho round anymore unfortunately. I didn't have a playoff loss and lost 3 in a row. I'm giving this series the stank eye.
    You'll be fine in my opinion even though its a one game scenario. But he barely won in LA and I think increasing the pace will give your offense enough juice to win.

Even though I matchup much better with the Grizzlies, I wanna face the Lakers in a 7 game series too.

Emeka Okafor - Joe Smith - Carmelo Anthony - Manu Ginobili - Jason Williams

Al Jefferson - James Posey - Aaron McKie - Shaun Livingston

Can't overlook anyone. I'm not even sure I make it out of tho round anymore unfortunately. I didn't have a playoff loss and lost 3 in a row. I'm giving this series the stank eye.
    I believe we deserve a GIF to properly illustrate that.

It's just tough to digest that any team can beat me 3 games in a row is all I'm really saying.

"I don't know if people know — I dislocated my pinkie finger. And [Tyreke] told me, 'You wanna go home or you wanna be here?' I want to be here. And he said, 'All right, then go tape it up and let's play. Let's go. We not stoppin' at no stores. Straight gas. That's what we do, just keep going.'"

http://thebasketbawlblog.com/

It's just tough to digest that any team can beat me 3 games in a row is all I'm really saying.
    Your offense was miserable in all 3 games. Less than 40% shooting. He slowed it down so much. His offense wasn't good either, but just good enough because your offense was miserable. You had the same issue in the Philly series until you increased the pace.

Thread Information