[S6] Playoffs Round Two - Game 7 DCs

Post em!

Possible game 7 tonight?

Emeka Okafor - Joe Smith - Carmelo Anthony - Manu Ginobili - Jason Williams

Al Jefferson - James Posey - Aaron McKie - Shaun Livingston

Lakers:

Pace: Fast
    Press: Normal

"I don't know if people know — I dislocated my pinkie finger. And [Tyreke] told me, 'You wanna go home or you wanna be here?' I want to be here. And he said, 'All right, then go tape it up and let's play. Let's go. We not stoppin' at no stores. Straight gas. That's what we do, just keep going.'"

http://thebasketbawlblog.com/

Due to obvious gamesmanship I have already seen this playoffs in round one, I think we should entertain a simple new rule for next year. Team with higher seed or home court advantage gets to be the last person to post changes to their depth chart. Essentially if you edited your depth chart after seeing your opponents depth chart as a lower seed, your opponent, the team with home court advantage, would get a chance to adjust to your changes.

Makes home court mean something. Just an idea. Let me know what you think.

I wonder if Loco has seen the results. He hasn't posted at all yet.

Quote Originally Posted by TrayWithAnA View Post
    Due to obvious gamesmanship I have already seen this playoffs in round one, I think we should entertain a simple new rule for next year. Team with higher seed or home court advantage gets to be the last person to post changes to their depth chart. Essentially if you edited your depth chart after seeing your opponents depth chart as a lower seed, your opponent, the team with home court advantage, would get a chance to adjust to your changes.

I think its a reasonable idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Pelicans78 View Post
    I think its a reasonable idea.
    We can discuss further in the offseason.

Sorry. Gf came home from end of the year party blasted. Dealing with that. Rapid Reax: Holy **** snacks. Just saw it.

Same.

Good luck Balls.

FYI to everyone coughcoughTRAYcough: suck it lol (just giving you ****, this is awesome!!)
    HR SIM LEAGUE: MEMPHIS GRIZZLIES

Mod over at reddit.com/r/NOLAPelicans

DCs are in...Midnight Madness Game 7 sim!

DCs are in...Midnight Madness Game 7 sim!
    Doubt it. I ****ed that up. Sorry

Quote Originally Posted by LoCo89 View Post
    Doubt it. I ****ed that up. Sorry
    Its cool. No biggie. Besides, game 7 is huge. Worth the wait.

FYI to everyone coughcoughTRAYcough: suck it lol (just giving you ****, this is awesome!!)
    Is it safe to say that all listen to the podcasts at this point? Haha.

Is it safe to say that all listen to the podcasts at this point? Haha.
    In all fairness, my first thought was that you didn't have to clarify that I wasn't being disrespected. I understand, being down 3-0 to perhaps the best assembled talent in the leqgue and defending champions is about as close as you can get to a sure thing. In the future, I'm a big boy and I can handle lack of slurpage lol

In all fairness, my first thought was that you didn't have to clarify that I wasn't being disrespected. I understand, being down 3-0 to perhaps the best assembled talent in the leqgue and defending champions is about as close as you can get to a sure thing. In the future, I'm a big boy and I can handle lack of slurpage lol
    In equal fairness, these playoffs have been a blur. Hard to really spend time analyzing multiple 3-0 series when there is only one that seemed like a fair fight. Also, the fact that a sim for games 4-6 could happen at any moment. Your team is very very good. You surprised a lot of people not because we think less of your team, but before we turn around twice, it was almost over. You deserve kudos for what looks like the perfect game plan for that sim. Good luck to both teams on this last game. I'll be popping popcorn waiting for the results to be posted. Guess I'll be turning the phone ringer on tonight as not to miss the very second it gets posted.

#SimLeagueOverEverything

Sorry. Gf came home from end of the year party blasted.
    Honestly, I wish I had the sim league to distract me the last time my fiancé did the same thing.

In equal fairness, these playoffs have been a blur. Hard to really spend time analyzing multiple 3-0 series when there is only one that seemed like a fair fight. Also, the fact that a sim for games 4-6 could happen at any moment. Your team is very very good. You surprised a lot of people not because we think less of your team, but before we turn around twice, it was almost over. You deserve kudos for what looks like the perfect game plan for that sim. Good luck to both teams on this last game. I'll be popping popcorn waiting for the results to be posted. Guess I'll be turning the phone ringer on tonight as not to miss the very second it gets posted.

#SimLeagueOverEverything
    You get sim league alerts?

You get sim league alerts?
    Tapatalk 2 app. It'll alert me when someone quotes me, someone PMs me, or someone posts in a thread I subscribed to. In this case, I subscribed to the Results folder and get a message only a few minutes after commish posts it. It was sort of clunky to get set up, but it works like a charm now.

Tapatalk 2 app. It'll alert me when someone quotes me, someone PMs me, or someone posts in a thread I subscribed to. In this case, I subscribed to the Results folder and get a message only a few minutes after commish posts it. It was sort of clunky to get set up, but it works like a charm now.
    I may need to invest in that. Could help on future sim days.

I may need to invest in that. Could help on future sim days.
    It can only help if you don't get banned in the Roost...which apparently I am attempting by defending myself as a Pelican fan that spoke out against post-lottery draft threads. Namely ones that have other teams in the title.

I brought this up last season, and it didn't garner a response from anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Inner_GI View Post
    I brought this up last season, and it didn't garner a response from anyone.
    It's a good idea and we need to do it. I must of just missed your original post.

Sorry. Gf came home from end of the year party blasted. Dealing with that. Rapid Reax: Holy **** snacks. Just saw it.

Same.

Good luck Balls.

I can't really complain about this after last year, can I?

Way to go Balls. We could have started the WCFs tonight

I admit, I waited around for the Bulls to post theirs. I just wanted to see if it had changed since like week 8, which is about how far back I had to go after he posted "same".
    Quote Originally Posted by Conroy View Post
    I feel like I'm wasting my time compared to Sound.
    Quote Originally Posted by NOLa. View Post
    I think Sound just upped the standards in the league.
    GM of the Year

Way to go Balls. We could have started the WCFs tonight
    Can't overlook anyone. I'm not even sure I make it out of tho round anymore unfortunately. I didn't have a playoff loss and lost 3 in a row. I'm giving this series the stank eye.

Thread Information