Pelicans Report

Thread: [S6] - Round 2 Predictions

[S6] - Round 2 Predictions

Alot of good matchups.

In the East

Hornets vs Bulls:
    Bulls have been playing really well since all of their trades. They have size, perimeter scoring, and strong defense. Lebron may be the best player in the game right now. Hornets are always strong, but their defense concerns me and they're having to go smaller now. I like the Bulls in a close one.

Bucks vs Sixers:
    Sixers are well seasoned in the playoffs. Even without Jamison they're a strong team. They have the second best defensive center in the league in Camby and he was a beast offensively and rebounding in the first round. However, he's going up against Tyson Chandler who should neutralize him. The Bucks have more scoring and more depth. Plus, Gilbert Arenas is a monster right now. He's the MVP for a reason. Going with the Bucks.

In the West

Lakers vs. Grizzlies
    Grizzlies are dangerous with Brand and Joe Johnson. They have the experience and tradition as winners. However, the Lakers are imposing. Duncan, T-Mac, Iverson, and their depth. Both teams play defense, but the Lakers will pull this out.

Rockets vs. Sonics
    The other matchup in the west which no one is taking about due to the Lakers/Grizz "WCFs". Both teams have elite scores in Melo/Big Al and Dirk/Ray Allen. Sonics have a big edge at the point in CP3. Rockets have the best defensive player in the league in Okafor. Rockets have a little better depth. Even matchup to be honest. I'm gonna refrain in making predictions on my own matchup.
    Last edited by Pelicans78; 05-24-2013 at 08:59 AM.

Emeka Okafor - Joe Smith - Carmelo Anthony - Manu Ginobili - Jason Williams

Al Jefferson - James Posey - Aaron McKie - Shaun Livingston

How many Grizzlies are in the playoffs?

That is impressive.
    Quote Originally Posted by Conroy View Post
    I feel like I'm wasting my time compared to Sound.
    Quote Originally Posted by NOLa. View Post
    I think Sound just upped the standards in the league.
    GM of the Year

Quote Originally Posted by Pelicans78 View Post
    Alot of good matchups.

In the East

Hornets vs Bulls:
    Bulls have been playing really well since all of their trades. They have size, perimeter scoring, and strong defense. Lebron may be the best player in the game right now. Hornets are always strong, but their defense concerns me and they're having to go smaller now. I like the Bulls in a close one.

Bucks vs Sixers:
    Sixers are well seasoned in the playoffs. Even without Jamison they're a strong team. They have the second best defensive center in the league in Camby and he was a beast offensively and rebounding in the first round. However, he's going up against Tyson Chandler who should neutralize him. The Bucks have more scoring and more depth. Plus, Gilbert Arenas is a monster right now. He's the MVP for a reason. Going with the Bucks.

In the West

Lakers vs. Grizzlies
    Grizzlies are dangerous with Brand and Joe Johnson. They have the experience and tradition as winners. However, the Lakers are imposing. Duncan, T-Mac, Iverson, and their depth. Both teams play defense, but the Lakers will pull this out.

Rockets vs. Grizzlies
    The other matchup in the west which no one is taking about due to the Lakers/Grizz "WCFs". Both teams have elite scores in Melo/Big Al and Dirk/Ray Allen. Sonics have a big edge at the point in CP3. Rockets have the best defensive player in the league in Okafor. Rockets have a little better depth. Even matchup to be honest. I'm gonna refrain in making predictions on my own matchup.
    Got Grizzlies on the brain??
    HR SIM LEAGUE: MEMPHIS GRIZZLIES

Mod over at reddit.com/r/NOLAPelicans

Quote Originally Posted by LoCo89 View Post
    Got Grizzlies on the brain??

How many Grizzlies are in the playoffs?

That is impressive.
    Fine I admit it. I'm still obsessed with the Grizzlies.

Thread Information