Pelicans Report

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: [S6] Playoffs Round One - Game 7 Results

Wow some great games

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

Quote Originally Posted by DarthVegito View Post
    Thanks for being so nice. I'm kinda pissed. I hate this game. Someone call me or text me or FB me when these stupid playoffs are over. Thanks. Bye for the next few weeks. Peace.
    Tough loss. I would feel the same way you did.

Just remember one thing. Stick with your plan. You're going places. It's a process and you'll get there. Continue to build on what you're building now.

Emeka Okafor - Joe Smith - Carmelo Anthony - Manu Ginobili - Jason Williams

Al Jefferson - James Posey - Aaron McKie - Shaun Livingston

My bench was big. Pietrus had 15 off the bench in 16 minutes. Livingston had 6 pts, 8 assists and 5 boards. Tim Pickett had 7 points. Minny was tough. Finally got over the 1st round hump.

CP3 has deceitful eyes ohnosono's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pelicans78 View Post
    Wow. 2 point win. I'll take it.

Great series ohno. It could have gone either way. I feel total relief. Your team always gives me problems and I'm truly humbled winning this series.
    congrats man you deserve it. Totally called the one possession game. Fitting ending to this series.

Quote Originally Posted by BeeBall Reasons View Post
    Says the guy who sweeped
    Says the guy who has to play the flipping grizz in round two. Not much of a prize to be a 1 seed. Lol

"I don't know if people know — I dislocated my pinkie finger. And [Tyreke] told me, 'You wanna go home or you wanna be here?' I want to be here. And he said, 'All right, then go tape it up and let's play. Let's go. We not stoppin' at no stores. Straight gas. That's what we do, just keep going.'"

http://thebasketbawlblog.com/

Quote Originally Posted by ohnosono View Post
    congrats man you deserve it. Totally called the one possession game. Fitting ending to this series.
    Yeah you did call the one possession game. Wish we could find out how it ended. Wonder if it was a great shot to end a great series. Our gameplans were pretty similar too. Like I said earlier, it could have gone either way. I was just the luckier one today.

Quote Originally Posted by BallSoHard View Post
    Says the guy who has to play the flipping grizz in round two. Not much of a prize to be a 1 seed. Lol
    I'm glad I didn't have to go thru both the Grizz and Lakers.

But the Sonics have a good roster. A ton of A defenders.

I am the 5th seed. Should be fine
    HR SIM LEAGUE: MEMPHIS GRIZZLIES

Mod over at reddit.com/r/NOLAPelicans

I'm glad I didn't have to go thru both the Grizz and Lakers.

But the Sonics have a good roster. A ton of A defenders.
    worst D in the league by far though. A lot of these guys are worse than their letter, specifically the ones on vet min. I'm not sure where I'll get the Defense from but I'll have to address that through trades or signings in the offseason. A few guys come to mind...

Quote Originally Posted by BeeBall Reasons View Post
    worst D in the league by far though. A lot of these guys are worse than their letter, specifically the ones on vet min. I'm not sure where I'll get the Defense from but I'll have to address that through trades or signings in the offseason. A few guys come to mind...
    Your D stepped up in the Dallas series plus your guys create a ton of turnovers.

Your D stepped up in the Dallas series plus your guys create a ton of turnovers.
    That's the truth. One game I had tinsley starting and he turned it over 8 flipping times.

That's the truth. One game I had tinsley starting and he turned it over 8 flipping times.
    Yup. That's why I'm going very fast. I don't have good ball-handlers. Hell, Aaron McKie is my starting point guard right now.

Thread Information