Pelicans Report

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Trade Rumor: EG/Lopez for Bledsoe/Jordan

Trade Rumor: EG/Lopez for Bledsoe/Jordan

Thoughts?

Uhh no thanks.

"I don't know if people know — I dislocated my pinkie finger. And [Tyreke] told me, 'You wanna go home or you wanna be here?' I want to be here. And he said, 'All right, then go tape it up and let's play. Let's go. We not stoppin' at no stores. Straight gas. That's what we do, just keep going.'"

http://thebasketbawlblog.com/

However, there is this:

"Davis is gonna be the best Basketball Player Ever. ......Please quote me." -Silverfoxx

You'd have to really want Bledsoe to want DJ's contract...
    HR SIM LEAGUE: MEMPHIS GRIZZLIES

Mod over at reddit.com/r/NOLAPelicans

Quote Originally Posted by BallSoHard View Post
    Uhh no thanks.
    Yea kinda how i feel as well. DJ = Le Poo Poo I'd rather keep RoLo.
    Bledsoe while he has high upside I'd probably just stand-pat and draft Burke based on this trade.

waiting until the draft is the right thing to do, u never know mclemore could fall to us, or oladipo, if we can get oladipo or mclemore i'd be fine with trading eg for bledsoe

We should want no part of Deandre Jordan.
    Last edited by Joe Gerrity; 05-13-2013 at 07:34 PM. Reason: ClipperBlog asked us to remove identifying references to mcnamara's tweets
    Twitter: @TheRealPaulyP
    PR Sim League (2006-07 Season)

on another note, deandre jordan sucks, so i would be against this deal, i say eg for bledsoe straight up

Quote Originally Posted by HornetGuru View Post
    on another note, deandre jordan sucks, so i would be against this deal, i say eg for bledsoe straight up
    no thanks to that too.

Bledsoe is only 1 year younger than Gordon.

This eould be a horrible trade...deandre jordan is a liability in tight games and he cant score in the post. I would hate a trade like this.

Last edited by PowerPel; 05-13-2013 at 12:54 PM.

Wow, I would take any one of Guru's trades in a heartbeat over this one. Good thing our FO is claiming this isn't true. DJ is straight awful and Bledsoe isn't enough for me to want this. I wouldn't give EG straight up for Bledsoe and DJ, and they want us to throw in Mr. True 7 Footer on a great contract Lopez?? No thanks. What do we need to clear salary for? Trying to get Dwight and CP3 over here? I also doubt the trade Mr. Blake's best friend. Now who is he going to complain about Chris with?

No thank you. I'd way rather draft Burke and keep Gordon. And I'd take Sideshow over Jordan anyday, even if their contracts were the same.

Oh I thought this said GV and Lopez for Bledsoe and Jordan... which I'd consider because we don't need the space. If Bledsoe were in the 2nd year of a rookie contract maybe, but he's in his last year. He is due to get wildly over paid.

Yucky. Yes I just said that. This trade makes for a perfect excuse to do so.
    CAW CAW!!!

-Founder and valuable member of the Caw Caw Boyz-

only way you do this is if you really, really want to move Gordon's contract + you have serious longterm concerns about his ability to stay healthy. but I could how the Clips getting bounced in the first round and wanting to hold CP3 and take some pressure off him could motivate them to deal.

I would do this trade, the lottery next year is chaulk full of talent, and his trade would get us a good pick.
    If you Jimmer it, they will come.

The Franchise Contributor GeauxPelicans's Avatar
    Let's hope Demps isn't this dumb. Jordan might have one of the worst contracts in the league. He is just plain AWFUL.

EDIT:mis read original tweet, sorry McNamara
    Last edited by GeauxPelicans; 05-13-2013 at 01:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BeeBall Reasons View Post
    Oh I thought this said GV and Lopez for Bledsoe and Jordan... which I'd consider because we don't need the space. If Bledsoe were in the 2nd year of a rookie contract maybe, but he's in his last year. He is due to get wildly over paid.
    Yeah this is how i kept reading it because this is what i wanted. Selective reading haha. I wonder if they would do GV, Lopez, and later year first round pick?

A Soulful Sports Fan Contributor Eman5805's Avatar
    Now, Jordan is truly just a great athlete. No basketball skills whatsoever. I mean, not a single one besides dunking.

But could this really be the price of snagging Bledsoe? It's enough to make me not want him anymore. Maybe we can snag a 3rd team to get in on this.
    Last edited by Eman5805; 05-13-2013 at 01:39 PM.

Max Contract Contributor AD23forMVP's Avatar
    No way in hell.

The Franchise Contributor GeauxPelicans's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AD23forMVP View Post
    No way in hell.
    Couldn't of said it any better myself. God this is an awful trade, and my whole opinion of Demps will change if he does this.

Quote Originally Posted by Eman5805 View Post
    Now, Jordan is truly just a great athlete. No basketball skills whatsoever. I mean, not a single one besides dunking.

But could this really be the price of snagging Bledsoe? It's enough to make me not want him anymore. Maybe we can snag a 3rd team to get in on this.
    Bledsoe is pretty much their only tradable asset. So if you want Bledsoe they'll make you take DJ the albatross. Makes sense for them but pretty much not for anyone else in the league. DJ is turrible.
    Last edited by WhoDatPelican; 05-13-2013 at 01:50 PM.

Max Contract Contributor AD23forMVP's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GeauxPelicans View Post
    Couldn't of said it any better myself. God this is an awful trade, and my whole opinion of Demps will change if he does this.
    I understand that they may want to get rid of Gordon, but that isn't the way to go about it.

Even if you love Bledsoe.

Thread Information