Pelicans Report

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: [S6] Weeks 15-16 Results

Quote Originally Posted by IamQuailman View Post
    Your team still sucks
    Cheapens your championship competitor claim if you lose to me three times.

Loss to Pistons (whatevz) and Heat by combined 6 pts, destroyed WC powerhouses of Warriors and Sonics... And Camby got spanked by TC. Channing Frye went nuts this sim.

Clippers loss is the only head scratcher. I lost the 3 games I thought I'd surely win
    Bull****. Camby and tc virtually had the same game.

Jimeert Freedet 4 Prez IamQuailman's Avatar
    hey Bo are you in Baton Rouge stillI'm out there tonight or I'm on the way out to Baton Rouge are you or loco out in Baton Rouge still

Quote Originally Posted by bojangles837 View Post
    Bull****. Camby and tc virtually had the same game.
    PS tyson destroyed can be they may have had the same game but Tysons points and rebounds were higher

hey Bo are you in Baton Rouge stillI'm out there tonight or I'm on the way out to Baton Rouge are you or loco out in Baton Rouge still
    Where are you looking for them at? Merrydale? Shenandoah? Plaquemine? ... I just google maps places around Baton Rouge I think you're looking in Baton Rouge...Baton Rouge..
    #FREEQUAIL

.Rack City b**** rack Rack City b**** Rack City b**** rack Rack City b**** Rack City b**** rack Rack City b**** 1010 1020 on them titties b****

Quote Originally Posted by Conroy View Post
    Where are you looking for them at? Merrydale? Shenandoah? Plaquemine? ... I just google maps places around Baton Rouge I think you're looking in Baton Rouge...Baton Rouge..
    I'm driving and using this crazy talk thing on my phone I've never used it before that way I can drive and post on the forum while still driving and not texting

PS tyson destroyed can be they may have had the same game but Tysons points and rebounds were higher
    3 more points on 3 more shots. 1 more rebound

I'm not going out tonight broski. Where you goin?

Did you turn simple in the last few hours ?!?

"I don't know if people know — I dislocated my pinkie finger. And [Tyreke] told me, 'You wanna go home or you wanna be here?' I want to be here. And he said, 'All right, then go tape it up and let's play. Let's go. We not stoppin' at no stores. Straight gas. That's what we do, just keep going.'"

http://thebasketbawlblog.com/

Haven't been out in BR in a year or so, so that's a negative. I sdid get sum stuff and make the Vegas bombswith peach inner and bo mentioned. Pretty damn good
    HR SIM LEAGUE: MEMPHIS GRIZZLIES

Mod over at reddit.com/r/NOLAPelicans

My team is horrible in the 3rd Quarter. I thought my team overall would be better than this. This is so F****** frustrating.

Quote Originally Posted by LoCo89 View Post
    Haven't been out in BR in a year or so, so that's a negative. I sdid get sum stuff and make the Vegas bombswith peach inner and bo mentioned. Pretty damn good
    My bad, I thought you were still up in BR for school

My bad, I thought you were still up in BR for school
    UNO

Quote Originally Posted by LoCo89 View Post
    Your welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by Inner_GI View Post
    Your welcome.
    YOU SIR ARE A GENTLEMAN!!!!

^^^ It's in caps so you can hear me

Those last 3 games are what I expected of this team. 90 shots 30 fta dominating the glass, my starters are averaging 104.5 points. I know I'm a huge longshot to make it but I hope I can at least make it interesting this is way more enjoyable than hoping for a high pick.

I'm warming up to the idea of drinking with you guys for a championship sim or draft party. You bring the Vegas Bombs, I'll bring the beer.

Thread Information