Pelicans Report

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: [S6] Weeks 13-14 Results

Quail always has to take us to a weirder place.

"I don't know if people know — I dislocated my pinkie finger. And [Tyreke] told me, 'You wanna go home or you wanna be here?' I want to be here. And he said, 'All right, then go tape it up and let's play. Let's go. We not stoppin' at no stores. Straight gas. That's what we do, just keep going.'"

http://thebasketbawlblog.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Pelicans78 View Post
    No, we both would be 31-16 if I had won the second game. And 2-2 in the season series. That was a really big win by you.
    true, misread it, my bird.

Quote Originally Posted by BallSoHard View Post
    Mhmm; I printed it out and put it next to my computer.
    Glad I could motivate you Wish I had my whole team when we played though. Would have loved to be that 1 in the 7-1

Quote Originally Posted by DarthVegito View Post
    Glad I could motivate you Wish I had my whole team when we played though. Would have loved to be that 1 in the 7-1
    It's unfortunate I only got to play you twice
    #FREEQUAIL

You had them last sim when I was missing Duncan sir. T Mac went 47 on Van Horn. You're someone i'd prefer not to play in round 1, which is where we're slotted at now. Last year at this time, you were who i WANTED to play. Good job with that roster. Can't wait to watch them grow like we've gotten to watch the Rockets grow over the few sim years.

Jimeert Freedet 4 Prez IamQuailman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Conroy View Post
    Top: Tray
    Middle: Quail
    Bottom: Balls
    If I had to assign...

Balls
    Quail
    Tray

Way to motivate him. He beat me twice this sim and cost me first in the west......

Emeka Okafor - Joe Smith - Carmelo Anthony - Manu Ginobili - Jason Williams

Al Jefferson - James Posey - Aaron McKie - Shaun Livingston

Quote Originally Posted by IamQuailman View Post
    If I had to assign...

Balls
    Quail
    Tray
    The last guy just seemed more focused to get to his own dick which is why I assigned Balls to him.

The last guy just seemed more focused to get to his own dick which is why I assigned Balls to him.
    Harsh!

But hilarious.

If I had to assign...

Balls
    Quail
    Tray
    Agreed

BSH are you worried about only playing 7 guys in your rotation for the regular season?

It seems Fast pace worked decent for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Inner_GI View Post
    BSH are you worried about only playing 7 guys in your rotation for the regular season?

It seems Fast pace worked decent for me.
    8 unless an injury occurs. And no, I prefer to play 8 and 9 at the very most.

8 unless an injury occurs. And no, I prefer to play 8 and 9 at the very most.
    Okay. I know for Playoffs for sure.

I feel like fatigue has to be in this game. For some reason Tayshaun's minutes dropped even though I had him as starting 3 and backup 4.

Edit: Also, I knew Tim Duncan was going to DESTROY Simien. lol

Harsh!
    But hilarious.

Hahah and does tray really spell his name with an A? What a stupid way to spell Trey

Quote Originally Posted by Inner_GI View Post
    Okay. I know for Playoffs for sure.

I feel like fatigue has to be in this game. For some reason Tayshaun's minutes dropped even though I had him as starting 3 and backup 4.

Edit: Also, I knew Tim Duncan was going to DESTROY Simien. lol
    Just want to win the west before the final 2 game sims which will take a 5-10 game lead on some tough competition. If I can get a lead, I'll rest the big 3. Honestly ill rest Duncan the last sim no matter.

2-3. Too small a sample size to see if those changes worked, but this season is a wash anyway.

Just started GoT you all like this? In the 2nd episode the mom finds out the kid was thrown out the window because she found a hair!?!? No big deal someone tried to kill her she found a hair...you all should watch something with some actual writing like The Wire or Breaking Bad

Jimeert Freedet 4 Prez IamQuailman's Avatar
    More like he was thrown out cuz he climbed up and caught siblings banging :|

Just started GoT you all like this? In the 2nd episode the mom finds out the kid was thrown out the window because she found a hair!?!? No big deal someone tried to kill her she found a hair...you all should watch something with some actual writing like The Wire or Breaking Bad
    What?!? He was thrown out bc he caught Jamie lanister having sex with his sister.

shame on you
    Twitter: @TheRealPaulyP
    PR Sim League (2006-07 Season)

3-4 with only 2 home games. Not sure if I should keep adjusting, or if I've maxed it. I'm really good at home, not so much in the states. I've lost only 1 home game in the last 35 days.
    I feel like I'm wasting my time compared to Sound.
    Quote Originally Posted by NOLa. View Post
    I think Sound just upped the standards in the league.
    GM of the Year

More like he was thrown out cuz he climbed up and caught siblings banging :|
    Right. The most powerful family. Oh an the sister happens to be married to the king.

Thread Information