Pelicans Report

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: [S6] Weeks 13-14 Results

Damn 2-4

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

Quote Originally Posted by gmessi2 View Post
    I feel like I have tried just about every game plan. I'm just not sure where to go from here.
    The only thing may be that Pierce and Randolph are B defenders. Might want to try Z-Bo in a 6th man role with Collison and his B+ defense starting.
    Twitter: @TheRealPaulyP
    PR Sim League (2006-07 Season)

To everyone I've been negotiating about shaq with: I decline dude averaged like 30 and 15
    #FREEQUAIL

Quote Originally Posted by Eazy-P View Post
    William Avery wasn't part of the Trade me and the Mavs agreed on.
    Where did he come from? He wasn't on my team.

Quote Originally Posted by ItsPaulyP View Post
    The only thing may be that Pierce and Randolph are B defenders. Might want to try Z-Bo in a 6th man role with Collison and his B+ defense starting.
    Definitely worth a shot. Thanks.

PR Sim League

Quote Originally Posted by DarthVegito View Post
    Where did he come from? He wasn't on my team.
    I don't know he just showed up on my roster. I never even heard of this dude. Now I am over the cap with a pitiful a** 13-40 record.
    Last edited by Eazy-P; 05-08-2013 at 08:45 PM.

8-0. Took the West lead. To all the doubters. P.S. I stopped toying with my gameplan

"I don't know if people know — I dislocated my pinkie finger. And [Tyreke] told me, 'You wanna go home or you wanna be here?' I want to be here. And he said, 'All right, then go tape it up and let's play. Let's go. We not stoppin' at no stores. Straight gas. That's what we do, just keep going.'"

http://thebasketbawlblog.com/

It's frustrating that I can't find the piece I need via trade. Shopping the Magic 06, Udrih, Vujacic and expirings to make a deal match for an impact player at any position other than point or combo guard and Sonics 06 and 08 with expirings for a good starter that plays either wing or center. Looking for more than just rentals.

Quote Originally Posted by Pelicans78 View Post
    13 game winning streak ended by a 2 point loss at Indy. Then the Lakers swept me with TMAC scoring 50 in one of the Lakers.

**** Tmac

**** the Lakers

**** this sim....
    The game T Mac scored 50 in, Duncan was out. (I won by 25 )

Quote Originally Posted by BallSoHard View Post
    8-0. Took the West lead. To all the doubters. P.S. I stopped toying with my gameplan
    Yeah, that was a deflating sim somewhat. The first game you pounded me even without Duncan due to TMAC scoring 50. The second game was close and a big reason I lost was shooting 1-14 from 3's which is uncharacteristic since I'm second in the league in the 3-point %. But you play good defense as well. Right now, I'm at the point where I'm gonna start to experiment a bit.

Emeka Okafor - Joe Smith - Carmelo Anthony - Manu Ginobili - Jason Williams

Al Jefferson - James Posey - Aaron McKie - Shaun Livingston

You had doubters??

Quote Originally Posted by ItsPaulyP View Post
    You had doubters??
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthVegito View Post
    No one thinks the Mavs can give a top seed trouble in the playoffs?

I have finally found my offensive gameplan(knock on wood). My lineup is pretty much set. Only have to tinker with my defensive plan, of which I'm already one of the top defensive teams in the league. If I improve that a bit I think I can seriously be a threat. I think my ceiling is the 5th seed, my floor is the 8th. Maybe I'm keeping my expectations high again as always but the way I played on the same level as the Sonics and Hornets, that's just not a fluke. I have the offense now to produce 100-115 on any given night. I don't think I get past the 2nd round, but I don't think it's that far fetched to say the Mavs could make it to the 2nd round. I may be a tad bit biased though

And to answer the question...Well it's impossible to answer. All of those teams are just really really good. I would say it's out of Memphis, Houston, and Seattle though. Wouldn't be shocked if any of those three win the West. No one of course would be shocked if the Lakers won the West. Once they stop toying with the gameplan and taking the Popovich approach by resting Tim Duncan , they'll start to shoot back up the standings. And we all know how Golden State started off the season. They fizzled a bit as of late but still wouldn't be shocked to see them pull it off either.
    Mhmm; I printed it out and put it next to my computer.

The game T Mac scored 50 in, Duncan was out. (I won by 25 )
    He single-handedly won that game. 20-27 from the field. Everyone else was 31-71. Also you're rebounding killed me that game. Okafor only ended up with 2 boards while Big Ben had 19 boards.

He single-handedly won that game. 20-27 from the field. Everyone else was 31-71. Also you're rebounding killed me that game. Okafor only ended up with 2 boards while Big Ben had 19 boards.
    I once heard this week that T Mac didn't deserve to be an All star. Then he dropped 49 one game and 50 the next sim. All as a #3 option. I'm pretty happy with him. Have turned down a few trades with him.

I'm up 8 in the Loss column on the Sonics now. 6 on the Warriors. The Suns are looking like the dark horse we thought they could be come. I'm really happy for Xist. It's been a long road.

Mhmm; I printed it out and put it next to my computer.
    I actually copied it before he edited it and added me lol
    HR SIM LEAGUE: MEMPHIS GRIZZLIES

Mod over at reddit.com/r/NOLAPelicans

Quote Originally Posted by LoCo89 View Post
    I actually copied it before he edited it and added me lol

Jimeert Freedet 4 Prez IamQuailman's Avatar

Jimeert Freedet 4 Prez IamQuailman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by IamQuailman View Post
    Yes that is a self-fellating (albeit failing at it) GIF

What the hell is that; nm you cleared that up.

I thought Self felash was the way of the times :/

I hate to press, but if I ever face the Lakers in the playoffs, I'm gonna have to press more against them.

If I won that second game, we would be tied right now atop the West. Scoring 88 points that game was a huge disappointment.

I hate to press, but if I ever face the Lakers in the playoffs, I'm gonna have to press more against them.

If I won that second game, we would be tied right now atop the West. Scoring 88 points that game was a huge disappointment.
    By tied, do you mean 1 game back; Hopefully we can meet in the playoffs because that mean WCF. I also wouldn't mind getting LoCo his rematch. He deserves it.

Will Ferell's SNL sketch about self-slurping:
    http://www.jokeroo.com/videos/funny/...-position.html

Top: Tray
    Middle: Quail
    Bottom: Balls

By tied, do you mean 1 game back?
    No, we both would be 31-16 if I had won the second game. And 2-2 in the season series. That was a really big win by you.

Thread Information