Pelicans Report

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Three Important Questions: Question 1 - What's wrong with the Atlantic Division?

I have no clue, but I think a good SG or PG would do wonders for your team.

Quote Originally Posted by BallSoHard View Post
    I'm not going to act like I know why. I thought you were a favorite to win it all.

Quote Originally Posted by Inner_GI View Post
    I have no clue, but I think a good SG or PG would do wonders for your team.
    I could obviously use an upgrade at SG, if only I had someone with at least an A- outside game to stretch defenses and A- defense to bother the opposing teams 2 guard oh wait I do and he's terrible. And Cassell has actually been pretty good this season. My biggest question is I had arguably the best defense in the league last year and now have arguably the worst. Can Baron Davis really be that good defensively?
    #FREEQUAIL

The Eddie Jones phenomenon is crazy. I can understand him sucking at age 34, but his ratings shouldn't be that high if that's the case. Very misleading.

Emeka Okafor - Joe Smith - Carmelo Anthony - Manu Ginobili - Jason Williams

Al Jefferson - James Posey - Aaron McKie - Shaun Livingston

I havent paid much attention to this since my Payton team busted for no reason, but Im trying to make trades again and think I'm gonna make a big move soon that could put me on top

Quote Originally Posted by Conroy View Post
    I understand they both need the ball, both have a lot of turnovers, and struggle from the line. But I figured their top 5 FG%, All defense teams, and Rebounding would far outweigh those negatives.
    I really dont think Shaq and Webber are the biggest problems. Their negatives just contribute to the overall mess that is your SF and SG positions. You have a bunch of average defenders (B's) and none of them are effective offensive options. You have probably 2 Top 5 players but after that you probably dont have a Top 50 player.
    Twitter: @TheRealPaulyP
    PR Sim League (2006-07 Season)

Thread Information