Pelicans Report

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: [S6] Weeks 11-12 Results + All Star Weekend

Quote Originally Posted by BallSoHard View Post
    I'm just looking to be healthy for a sim or two. Injuries coupled with other teams stepping up to the plate may cost me the Pacific.
    You're only a game back of the division. Warriors have lost their stride while the Sonics remain strong. However once you stop experimenting then you will be fine. Not 4th/5th seed fine, championship contender fine.

Emeka Okafor - Joe Smith - Carmelo Anthony - Manu Ginobili - Jason Williams

Al Jefferson - James Posey - Aaron McKie - Shaun Livingston

Time for some self-fellatio.
    Lost to the Pistons and Lakers x2 without Jermaine but immediately turned it up when he returned winning 3 straight.
    Baron Davis also delivering the Pacers first ever Player of the Month.
    Nut busted.

Quote Originally Posted by coltsguy510 View Post
    The race for the 8 seed in the East is gonna be TIGHT!!
    Dude you can win your division and be a top seed, how crazy would that be?
    Last edited by ItsPaulyP; 05-07-2013 at 03:30 AM.
    Twitter: @TheRealPaulyP
    PR Sim League (2006-07 Season)

Apparently no one wants to acknowledge Duncan wasn't in the starting lineup lol.
    Duncan wasn't injured. You put the MVP on the bench. Not my problem. lol

Apparently no one wants to acknowledge Duncan wasn't in the starting lineup lol.
    Does look like previous sim you had Duncan starting C and Othella starting PF, then most recent sim you had bolded Wallace starting and Duncan starting PF was not bolded.
    #FREEQUAIL

Quote Originally Posted by Inner_GI View Post
    Duncan wasn't injured. You put the MVP on the bench. Not my problem. lol
    I didn't put him on the bench..

"I don't know if people know — I dislocated my pinkie finger. And [Tyreke] told me, 'You wanna go home or you wanna be here?' I want to be here. And he said, 'All right, then go tape it up and let's play. Let's go. We not stoppin' at no stores. Straight gas. That's what we do, just keep going.'"

http://thebasketbawlblog.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Conroy View Post
    Does look like previous sim you had Duncan starting C and Othella starting PF, then most recent sim you had bolded Wallace starting and Duncan starting PF was not bolded.
    He wasn't starting....

I didn't put him on the bench..
    Then why was he only playing 20-25 minutes a game. I don't dissect everyone's depth charts. If he's not starting then he's on the bench, in my opinion.

Then why was he only playing 20-25 minutes a game. I don't dissect everyone's depth charts. If he's not starting then he's on the bench, in my opinion.
    Just a mess up of a DC. It's not the end of the world. I think some of it was my fault too. I may not have bolded Duncan. I wasn't saying he wasn't on the bench; I said I did not put him on the bench ; ie I did not purposely do it.

Just a mess up of a DC. It's not the end of the world. I think some of it was my fault too. I may not have bolded Duncan. I wasn't saying he wasn't on the bench; I said I did not put him on the bench ; ie I did not purposely do it.
    Ah. Well either way it's nice to keep the tradition going of beating the lakers. I'm trying something crazy for this next sim since I only have 4 games.

Ah. Well either way it's nice to keep the tradition going of beating the lakers. I'm trying something crazy for this next sim since I only have 4 games.

He wasn't starting....
    I'm not arguing with you (I don't think) He didn't start because in weeks 9-10 your dc was C: Duncan PF: Harrington and then in weeks 11-12 your DC was C: Wallace PF: Duncan.

Duncan would have needed to be bolded in the starting PF spot for change to take effect.

Yeah. Check my post before your post.

I got ya that's exactly what I said in my original post then you responded with "He's wasn't starting" didn't really know what ya meant.

Quote Originally Posted by LoCo89 View Post
    Shaq and C-Webb plus a lotto pick though...
    I know I keep clinging to this too. But I hate having a season like this. I guess I can't help with injuries. I'm very curious what will happen once the two big guys play together...or if that will even happen. I'm also in a bad spot with Lux Tax was expecting to get at least get a few points this season I may not get any...

Quote Originally Posted by Conroy View Post
    I know I keep clinging to this too. But I hate having a season like this. I guess I can't help with injuries. I'm very curious what will happen once the two big guys play together...or if that will even happen. I'm also in a bad spot with Lux Tax was expecting to get at least get a few points this season I may not get any...
    Probably still be at a bet negative.

Brandon Roy will look mighty good next to Shaq and C-Webb.

Probably still be at a bet negative.
    I guess this as good as any time to ask. Will I just pay the difference?

And damn I'm probably gonna get screwed from the double double points because Shaq and CWebb may not play 60 games. If Shaq doesn't miss another game he will be at 61, Webber who knows. I guess Shaq needs to play a few more games too before he will register in the league leaders, right now he'd be top 5 in blocks and FG% I think.
    Last edited by Conroy; 05-07-2013 at 10:19 AM.

Yeah Exactly sir. Sonics did it last year.

Wouldn't the Celtics have negative points if they don't reach their lux tax level?

Wouldn't the Celtics have negative points if they don't reach their lux tax level?
    If the Celtics owe 50 pts and were allocated 40 points for being bad, then they would owe a net 10 points to the league.

Jimeert Freedet 4 Prez IamQuailman's Avatar
    Conroy Inbox!

Quote Originally Posted by IamQuailman View Post
    Conroy Inbox!
    CLEAR!!!

Jimeert Freedet 4 Prez IamQuailman's Avatar
    lol

Thread Information