Pelicans Report

Thread: BSH Stock Watch: GoT Edition

BSH Stock Watch: GoT Edition

I’m going to try something different here. I’m going to do a Game of Thrones edition of the stock watch. For those of you who don’t watch Game of Thrones, well, if you know what I’m talking about, you probably can’t afford it; Kind of like the mythical “ZJ”. I’m sure I’m going to **** everyone off with a lot of these references, but honestly that’s kind of the point. I’m mostly doing this for the Western conference because I know it’ll make PaulyP unhappy that I make someone else Jon Snow.

Midwest Division AKA the Salmon division:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	midwest.gif 
Views:	459 
Size:	70.3 KB 
ID:	4902

Memphis Grizzlies AKA Robb Stark:

Quiet, humbled except when the Rockets GM speaks. King of the North (Midwest) but still has yet to capture the Iron Throne but is always a threat. Constantly does the right thing, and garners respect from all of his opponents. Sadly, poor Robb has decided not to wed the Carr-Stark (resigned Peja) and will have probably lost the war, but it won’t be without a fight. Look, if i had to have someone cut my head off, it'd be you but i'm not sure if your sword is sharp enough yet.

Houston Rockets AKA King Geoffrey:

Why did I pick him as Geoffrey when he has yet to even win his division? Well, much like Geoff, he’s not the “true King”, but [/U]he thinks he is[/U]. He’s never one you should never turn your back on or give a whore to. Mostly because he’s married and has a kid, but for the sake of the article, he may have other “interest” in them besides the assumed. We’re all stuck waiting to see if he’ll become the King we want him to be or merely a pretender with a sadistic sense of humor.

Dallas Mavericks AKA Little Finger:

Started from nothing and is sitting next to the Throne. I probably should have done a started from the bottom now i'm here joke; possible with Drake in a wheelchair playing a the crippled kid in that Canadian soap opera, but i'm better than that. No i'm not.

You’ve got to give it to him, it’s been an awesome rise to his current level. He always seems to have something up his sleeve Like or not though, his journey to the top will be an unlikely even after being so close now.

Utah Jazz AKA Stannis Baratheon

Dude you brought it to the gates of King’s landing. The world’s biggest Navy Fleet and you gave the Grizzlies and Rockets along with the rest of the Midwest division. Unfortunately for you, half you fleet went up in flames with that whole ‘Wildfire’ incident and you’ve been kicked back to your home to have sex with the Red woman who produced deamon murder babies. What does that have to do with you? Nothing but I was on a roll.

Denver Nuggets AKA The Mountain:

Listen, anyone who cut’s a horse’s head off I’m a fan of (I hope Peta isn’t reading this), but where the hell have you
    been man? You’ve got the chance to be one of the most destructive forces in Westeros and you’ve gone missing. Please come back, decapitate some people and **** and make my prediction look a little better; hot damn.

Minnesota Timberwolves AKA Theon Greyjoy:

Jesus Christ, this dude’s been tortured for like 5 straight episodes (5 sim seasons). If character development means having the guy scream, then this guy is… uhh who’s a character that’s been classically developed. I’ll tell you who’s classically developed, Not her:

Anyway, I feel like this franchise has been tortured for far too long. And after finally making the second round of the playoffs, this team has again faded back into mediocrity. I’m hoping you escape soon Theon.

San Antionio Spurs AKA Drogo:

Yes I picked one of the most fearsome guys on the show ever as this soon to be thrice-time (in a row) Lotto team. Before the lotto years and the forcing of Jason Kidd to live in anonymity for the rest of his sim League career, this was a very proud franchise that made a run to the finals. Then said team suffered a cut (losing Scottie Pippen) and now their team much like Drago is dead.

"I don't know if people know — I dislocated my pinkie finger. And [Tyreke] told me, 'You wanna go home or you wanna be here?' I want to be here. And he said, 'All right, then go tape it up and let's play. Let's go. We not stoppin' at no stores. Straight gas. That's what we do, just keep going.'"

http://thebasketbawlblog.com/

lol nice
    #FREEQUAIL

Pelicans Sim League

2007-08 Record:15-11 winning!
    PG:Mo Williams SG: Larry Hughes SF: Grant Hill
    PF: Antoine Walker C: Greg Oden
    6th man: Ben Gordon

#FREEQUAIL

WHOOOOOOOOOOOSSSHHH!!
    HR SIM LEAGUE: MEMPHIS GRIZZLIES

Mod over at reddit.com/r/NOLAPelicans

Lolololololol Balls this was awesome. At first I was like, "Little Finger, really". But the more and more I thought about it your kinda dead on. I am always trying to concoct some type of mega deal, or other deal that helps me reach my ultimate goal... The Iron Throne!

Btw, **** got dark last night at the end between Little Finger and Varys. Can't wait till next week!

Spoiler Alert bro!!!

That being said, good stuff

Ooooops. Sorry I forget everyone doesn't watch it live.

Quote Originally Posted by DarthVegito View Post
    Ooooops. Sorry I forget everyone doesn't watch it live.
    I watched it. I was just looking out for the poor saps that are 20 hours behind on life.

Quote Originally Posted by TrayWithAnA View Post
    I watched it. I was just looking out for the poor saps that are 20 hours behind on life.
    Like Quail

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! NOLa.'s Avatar
    Too poor for cable over hur.

The newest episode was boring imo, but this stock watch ain't

Jimeert Freedet 4 Prez IamQuailman's Avatar
    Not looking!!!

Lovin this thread

Twitter: @TheRealPaulyP
    PR Sim League (2006-07 Season)

Like Quail
    Still so very true.
    Quote Originally Posted by Conroy View Post
    I feel like I'm wasting my time compared to Sound.
    Quote Originally Posted by NOLa. View Post
    I think Sound just upped the standards in the league.
    GM of the Year

Jimeert Freedet 4 Prez IamQuailman's Avatar
    ZOLINHO ZOLINHO ZOLINHO

Thread Information