Pelicans Report

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: All-Star Game Predictions

I am soo not comfortable with that designation
    HR SIM LEAGUE: MEMPHIS GRIZZLIES

Mod over at reddit.com/r/NOLAPelicans

Quote Originally Posted by Pelicans78 View Post
    The Grizzlies are the best team in the west right now. Highest winning percentage and they have the best point differential in the league by far. And this may be one of their weakest teams in awhile. Still, they're getting the job done. However I plan on taking both games against them this sim. I'll be content with a split. If I lose both, I'm just gonna lie in bed during the All-Star break.

Also, can't wait for the Mavs to come into town. They always make good warm up sessions in preparing for key games.
    Rockets gm, i understand your the self-bestowed "best gm" of sim league and your all encompossing knowledge of the sim league should be taken verbatim and unobjected too but i am slighltly confused over this self-felatio comment. Now please bear with me here because I an only a broke college student with only a slightly above rudimentary knowledge of statistics that i only needed to get me into a low to mid level medical school... But...again please correct me if im wrong... But isnt 24.4ppg bigger than 23? Isnt 8.5rebs bigger than 6.4 and isnt 26 wins more than 20?

Again now bear with me but if I make a statement about why I think my player is better than yours and you counter that statment saying im performing "self felatio" only to counter that statement with your own rebuttle as to why your player is better than my player... Are u also performing said "self felatio" or does it not work like that because your "importance" to this league confers you immunity to being hypocitical?

I dont know maybe you are right though ... Maybe making a rebuttle to your team having overpaid players or owning the "worst contract" in the league is self fellatio, so from this instance I will try to strictly adhere to the unspoken rule of bowing down to you and your team so that you don't get your panties in a bunch next time having to concern yourself over how someone broke said rule.

Oh and before i forget... All hail the Rockets! See u in the playoffs buddy and looking forward to your next podcast

"I don't know if people know — I dislocated my pinkie finger. And [Tyreke] told me, 'You wanna go home or you wanna be here?' I want to be here. And he said, 'All right, then go tape it up and let's play. Let's go. We not stoppin' at no stores. Straight gas. That's what we do, just keep going.'"

http://thebasketbawlblog.com/

Also what is the meaning of "Hypocitical"? My knowledge to medical terminology is rudmentary at best. Is it a low to midi level medical school term i or google does not understand?
    Last edited by BallSoHard; 05-05-2013 at 11:23 PM.

I'm mostly kidding.

I think the league has edge, Tray. I just think that when most of the GMs cut themselves on that edge, they cry for hours.

And yes I'm one of those GMs.

Will someone please take Jamie Feick's 2million in salary? I'll pay 2 points, and 07 2nd rounder for 1 point.
    #FREEQUAIL

Jimeert Freedet 4 Prez IamQuailman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BallSoHard View Post
    Rockets gm, i understand your the self-bestowed "best gm" of sim league and your all encompossing knowledge of the sim league should be taken verbatim and unobjected too but i am slighltly confused over this self-felatio comment. Now please bear with me here because I an only a broke college student with only a slightly above rudimentary knowledge of statistics that i only needed to get me into a low to mid level medical school... But...again please correct me if im wrong... But isnt 24.4ppg bigger than 23? Isnt 8.5rebs bigger than 6.4 and isnt 26 wins more than 20?

Again now bear with me but if I make a statement about why I think my player is better than yours and you counter that statment saying im performing "self felatio" only to counter that statement with your own rebuttle as to why your player is better than my player... Are u also performing said "self felatio" or does it not work like that because your "importance" to this league confers you immunity to being hypocitical?

I dont know maybe you are right though ... Maybe making a rebuttle to your team having overpaid players or owning the "worst contract" in the league is self fellatio, so from this instance I will try to strictly adhere to the unspoken rule of bowing down to you and your team so that you don't get your panties in a bunch next time having to concern yourself over how someone broke said rule.

Oh and before i forget... All hail the Rockets! See u in the playoffs buddy and looking forward to your next podcast
    Is this deja vu or did you just copy pasta this? LOL

Quote Originally Posted by IamQuailman View Post
    Is this deja vu or did you just copy pasta this? LOL
    Copy and paste with manipulation.

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! Trell's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TrayWithAnA View Post
    I think everyone is missing the point that their are only 10 spots and each of us thinks we have a guy that deserves it. (Not me to clarify)

It is not an insult to your team if a guy doesn't make it on someone's predictions. The sim decides, not the owners. I think everyone needs to take a deep breath when other owners make their predictions on the season or results. They are all just as full of sh*t as you are so it should be a fun shot in the dark, not an insult.
    Doubt anyone took anyhing as an insult.
    2013-1014 is the season the Pelicans fanbase grows!!!!

Thread Information