Pelicans Report

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: [S6] Weeks 9-10 Results

Went 5-4. I destroyed the Lakers by 25 one game. Ridnour had a triple double. Beat the Hornets by 17 and Amir Johnson put up 17 and 14 on Garnett. Also beat Pistons, Nets, and Heat. Lost to Nets, Bucks (2 times), and Hawks though. Now 2 games out of the playoffs.
    Last edited by coltsguy510; 05-05-2013 at 01:00 AM.
    HR Sim League Orlando Magic

PG: Luke Ridnour, Delonte West, Greg Minor

SG: Andre Iguodala, Mickael Pietrus

SF: Shareef Abdur-Rahim, Boris Diaw

PF: Charlie Villanueva, Ian Mahinimi, Amir Johnson

C: Eddy Curry, Mamadou Ndiaye, Adam Parada

Thanks commish for doing the same late. Honestly I would have understood if you waited till the morning.

4-2 this sim. Only losses were overtime against the Hornets and a one point loss at Seattle. My four victories were by double digits. I have one of the best point differentials in the league. My team is better than its record. Hopefully it shows later in the season. My close losses probably will cost me the division to the freakin Grizzlies

Emeka Okafor - Joe Smith - Carmelo Anthony - Manu Ginobili - Jason Williams

Al Jefferson - James Posey - Aaron McKie - Shaun Livingston

Caron butler gets injured and i lose to blazers twice and sacramento... Proves to me he is my best and mist valuable player

Quote Originally Posted by Pelicans78 View Post
    Thanks commish for doing the same late. Honestly I would have understood if you waited till the morning.

4-2 this sim. Only losses were overtime against the Hornets and a one point loss at Seattle. My four victories were by double digits. I have one of the best point differentials in the league. My team is better than its record. Hopefully it shows later in the season. My close losses probably will cost me the division to the freakin Grizzlies
    Did you happen to look at the schedule for next sim? We go twice, huge sim
    HR SIM LEAGUE: MEMPHIS GRIZZLIES

Mod over at reddit.com/r/NOLAPelicans

4-4...Ugh disgusted. No consistency at all. Vince dropped 48 I believe on me. With Mobley being an A on defense, explain that **** to me. Just ridiculous. Pau Gasol dropped 40 on me while Kenyon fouled out in like 18 minutes. Kinda bull**** if you ask me. Refs fixed the **** outta that game. Phoenix owns me, 0-3 against them. Have a brutal schedule next sim as well. I expect to make it back down to .500 after next sim unless I miraculously stumble upon a master game plan before then.

Quote Originally Posted by LoCo89 View Post
    Did you happen to look at the schedule for next sim? We go twice, huge sim
    Didn't notice that at all. Very big sim. Need to win both to keep up since you have a 5 game lead in the loss column. You have the highest point differential in the league by far. I'm number two behind you. Amazing how consistently strong your team is every season. I hate you.

Can't wait till Day 60, I'm ready to tinker with this team a little. Defense is a huge question for my team right now. Chris Paul can't do it alone, my team is my three best players. Everyone else is not much more than a good backup at this point. (I like the potential of Vujacic and Udrih though). Im debating on whether to keep FA cap space or to go after salary in trade.

I find it funny that 3 of the 4 worst teams from last year are really good now. PP3 is my GMOY front runner followed by Sound.

Hall of Famer
    Let the great Phoenix collapse begin!

Balanced gameplan: Good for Vince, bad for wins. Can't be good when I get my first losing sim of the season off of that switch. Bad move, gotta change it.

HR Sim League

6-2. Lost to the Hornets and split with the Clippers. Artest and O'Neal got hurt halfway through but not before Jermaine had a 42 point game.
    Baron Davis going bananas this year, dropped 52 on LAC. Just noticed he got player of the week for week 9, well deserved.
    Last edited by ItsPaulyP; 05-05-2013 at 04:27 AM.
    Twitter: @TheRealPaulyP
    PR Sim League (2006-07 Season)

Is the sim messing with me Webber out 26 days with fractured eye socket the game before shaq comes back?
    #FREEQUAIL

Quote Originally Posted by ItsPaulyP View Post
    6-2. Lost to the Hornets and split with the Clippers. Artest and O'Neal got hurt halfway through but not before Jermaine had a 42 point game.
    Baron Davis going bananas this year, dropped 52 on LAC. Just noticed he got player of the week for week 9, well deserved.
    You're on my short list for GM of the year.

Jimeert Freedet 4 Prez IamQuailman's Avatar
    Pacers destroyed me. But then again, if a team goes to the FT line 55 times, they should LOL

Overall, solid sim. 6-3

2-6 sim. Not good.
    #FREEQUAIL

Pelicans Sim League

2007-08 Record:15-11 winning!
    PG:Mo Williams SG: Larry Hughes SF: Grant Hill
    PF: Antoine Walker C: Greg Oden
    6th man: Ben Gordon

#FREEQUAIL

Welp.

"I don't know if people know — I dislocated my pinkie finger. And [Tyreke] told me, 'You wanna go home or you wanna be here?' I want to be here. And he said, 'All right, then go tape it up and let's play. Let's go. We not stoppin' at no stores. Straight gas. That's what we do, just keep going.'"

http://thebasketbawlblog.com/

7-3 in my last ten. This is following the Nene for Kirilenko deal. My front court is producing nicely with Bogut, Lafrentz, and Moiso all getting a solid chunk of minutes. Lebron is Lebron. Kirilenko is producing just about what I thought. around 10 pts per game, a solid number of rebounds, and playing like a monster defensively. If I could add a better pg, I think i could make a run this year.

CP3 has deceitful eyes ohnosono's Avatar
    4-2, first winning sim of the season for me.

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! NOLa.'s Avatar
    Went without Ratliff for 8 days so I wasn't expecting much. Just a fluke win over GSW.

I think Pacers give Hornets a run for their money in the east, i really like that team!

and Donnel Harvey stepped up just like I predicted, the guy is a beast off the bench in this game if given minutes, wish I never lost him.

Quote Originally Posted by hornetstime247 View Post
    I think Pacers give Hornets a run for their money in the east, i really like that team!

and Donnel Harvey stepped up just like I predicted, the guy is a beast off the bench in this game if given minutes, wish I never lost him.
    I do too. They have size and defense throughout. Tough team to beat.

Jimeert Freedet 4 Prez IamQuailman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hornetstime247 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Pelicans78 View Post
    I do too. They have size and defense throughout. Tough team to beat.
    :|

All star game is day 60 right?

And poor Celtics rough season with injuries.

Quote Originally Posted by LoCo89 View Post
    All star game is day 60 right?

And poor Celtics rough season with injuries.
    Yes, Webber's injury opens a long held all-star spot.

Conroy can't catch a break.
    Quote Originally Posted by Conroy View Post
    I feel like I'm wasting my time compared to Sound.
    Quote Originally Posted by NOLa. View Post
    I think Sound just upped the standards in the league.
    GM of the Year

What was my record this sim?

Thread Information