Pelicans Report

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: [S6] Weeks 7-8 Results

4-5 sim. McKie missed a few games again. My record without him is terrible.

Emeka Okafor - Joe Smith - Carmelo Anthony - Manu Ginobili - Jason Williams

Al Jefferson - James Posey - Aaron McKie - Shaun Livingston

Jimeert Freedet 4 Prez IamQuailman's Avatar
    4-3 sim. Not bad. Keep on truckin'. May need to make press normal again.

Man if I was around to sign a SF and a bench in FA my team would be legit with Amare finally ready to carry the team

Quote Originally Posted by Pelicans78 View Post
    Al Jefferson.
    Quote Originally Posted by hornetstime247 View Post
    ps Caron Butler is MIP this year. No one else should even consider writing someone elses name down for that award.
    Ron Artest would love to have a word with yall in an alley for talking such nonsense.
    Twitter: @TheRealPaulyP
    PR Sim League (2006-07 Season)

1-4, beat the Hornets, but lost to Lakers, Raptors, and Hawks within five. Also lost to the Bulls in overtime. This sucks!!!
    HR Sim League Orlando Magic

PG: Luke Ridnour, Delonte West, Greg Minor

SG: Andre Iguodala, Mickael Pietrus

SF: Shareef Abdur-Rahim, Boris Diaw

PF: Charlie Villanueva, Ian Mahinimi, Amir Johnson

C: Eddy Curry, Mamadou Ndiaye, Adam Parada

How GSW is any good at all is baffling. The ratings say they should be one of the worst teams in the league.

My god. Ray Allen is losing his mind! THIS IS SO CRAZY!

he is... Jesus ...Shuttlesworth...

Ill let you in on a clue, if your playing this just based on who has a better letter grade than the other, u are not playing this game the right way. Everyone i have (other than sprewell) are effiecent scorers who fill up the box score. I am always a great reboundig team because everyone of my starters grabs an above average amount of rebounds (despite maybe not having the best letter grades). U just have to analze their statistics, fill out all the major catagories so that your lineup does a little lf everything and extrapolate the stats a bit and hope u are right.

One of my favorite players was donell harvey. He does not have the best stats but i saw that he rebounded the ball at an extremly high rate. I plugged him into my starting lineup for the playoffs 2 seasons ago and i think he was 2nd or 3rd in total rebounding that playoffs, helping to lead me to the WCF.

I look at stats first, letter grades 2nd.

Quote Originally Posted by hornetstime247 View Post
    Ill let you in on a clue, if your playing this just based on who has a better letter grade than the other, u are not playing this game the right way. Everyone i have (other than sprewell) are effiecent scorers who fill up the box score. I am always a great reboundig team because everyone of my starters grabs an above average amount of rebounds (despite maybe not having the best letter grades). U just have to analze their statistics, fill out all the major catagories so that your lineup does a little lf everything and extrapolate the stats a bit and hope u are right.

One of my favorite players was donell harvey. He does not have the best stats but i saw that he rebounded the ball at an extremly high rate. I plugged him into my starting lineup for the playoffs 2 seasons ago and i think he was 2nd or 3rd in total rebounding that playoffs, helping to lead me to the WCF.

I look at stats first, letter grades 2nd.
    I'm pulling for you. Your team is playing well. I obviously want to win the division for the first time ever. But I hope you bump the Lakers to number 3

3-3 with only one bad loss. Shaq is back next sim maybe teams wont average a hundo against me anymore. Can only go up from here.
    #FREEQUAIL

Beat the rockets, hornets, -4 against the lakers, -11 to portland :o, smashed by the pacers

DAFAQ

Sooo can I get a free training session for giving you you first losing sim lol. Not a bad sim for me. Looking good if I can keep it up. UTAH JAZZ!
    #FREEQUAIL

Pelicans Sim League

2007-08 Record:15-11 winning!
    PG:Mo Williams SG: Larry Hughes SF: Grant Hill
    PF: Antoine Walker C: Greg Oden
    6th man: Ben Gordon

#FREEQUAIL

Quote Originally Posted by BeeBall Reasons View Post
    I'm pulling for you. Your team is playing well. I obviously want to win the division for the first time ever. But I hope you bump the Lakers to number 3

"I don't know if people know — I dislocated my pinkie finger. And [Tyreke] told me, 'You wanna go home or you wanna be here?' I want to be here. And he said, 'All right, then go tape it up and let's play. Let's go. We not stoppin' at no stores. Straight gas. That's what we do, just keep going.'"

http://thebasketbawlblog.com/

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! NOLa.'s Avatar
    Lol that target on your back is growing day by day ball.

Quote Originally Posted by NOLa. View Post
    Lol that target on your back is growing day by day ball.
    Lol it's ok. The regular season is a learning period for me. In tryin to find out what works. What doesn't. What happens when I change my play style etc. Warriors and Sonics deserve a lot of credit for what they're doing.

Sorry Hollywood since you already read this once today in a text, but I have to share with the league.

Pistons up 10.5 PPG.
    Jackson scored 23.8 on 65% shooting
    Gooden 16 on 42%, Wilcox 15.7 on 53% off the bench
    Wallace 14 on 46%

GREAT SIM FOR ME!!!

Only debate is starting Wilcox/Gooden over Kaman...

Quote Originally Posted by TrayWithAnA View Post
    Sorry Hollywood since you already read this once today in a text, but I have to share with the league.

Pistons up 10.5 PPG.
    Wallace 14 on 46%

GREAT SIM FOR ME!!!

I know the feeling it was only a 3-3 sim but bench avg'd over 25ppg, Cassell avg'd 24 and 9. Kept the turnovers down. I think having Tinsley and Cassell run fast (both have A handles) makes the team much better. Jones seems to be able to handle is own much better against bakcups. Just gotta hope Shaq can come in and anchor the defense. I think I finally have a rotation, just need to figure out the defense/rebounding.

Quote Originally Posted by TrayWithAnA View Post

Pistons up 10.5 PPG.
    Wallace 14 on 46%

GREAT SIM FOR ME!!!

Beat the Bucks once and his head is bigger than Warriors GM's inferiority complex

Quote Originally Posted by IamQuailman View Post
    Beat the Bucks once and his head is bigger than Warriors GM's inferiority complex
    Is it time for the annual pushing of the Milwaukee Panic Button?

Nope!

Quote Originally Posted by IamQuailman View Post

Quote Originally Posted by BallSoHard View Post
    I couldn't hate on this quote because the Warriors have come out swinging lately so it is partially true I guess.

Beating the Bucks doesn't define if I'm any good. It's just an added bonus. The damage may already be done as far as this year if concerned, but I am happy to finally find a gameplan that seems to works.

Ian, double or nothing on the next game.

I'm still tweaking my lineup and gaining very very valuable statistical information.

There's not much tweaking I can do except move Manu as the 3rd scoring option. Hard to believe I had a 4-5 sim after going 9-1. I may need a backup SF. Don't have much to offer other than a 2nd rounder and points. Shaun Livingston hasn't progressed much from last season. Was hoping he would be ready to start next year. Losing a close one to the Grizzlies was tough.

Commish,

Did the training for Tayshaun Prince go in for this sim?

Thread Information