Ask away!
    HR Sim League Orlando Magic

PG: Luke Ridnour, Delonte West, Greg Minor

SG: Andre Iguodala, Mickael Pietrus

SF: Shareef Abdur-Rahim, Boris Diaw

PF: Charlie Villanueva, Ian Mahinimi, Amir Johnson

C: Eddy Curry, Mamadou Ndiaye, Adam Parada

John Ascroft,

How are you gonna replace David West? Any chance you will see Shareef at PF? How's Shareef recovering from his injury last season? Any truth of Shareef having connections to the Taliban?

Emeka Okafor - Joe Smith - Carmelo Anthony - Manu Ginobili - Jason Williams

Al Jefferson - James Posey - Aaron McKie - Shaun Livingston

SportsGuy Bill Simmons here....where have you been, seriously we almost filed a missing persons report
    #FREEQUAIL

Jimeert Freedet 4 Prez IamQuailman's Avatar
    Will Maukie, Bucks Nation dot Com.

You have taken a lot of flack from talking heads around the league for being to eager to let a team mature and grow into its own. Some call in no confidence in your guys, others call it a learning curve. What exactly do you foresee doing with the young talent on your team? Are they pieces to trade for bigger parts? Or are they ones that you let blossom into flowers... that run away for less cash to play for your bitter rival? @*#& GERALD WALLACE! #&@# YOU!

Quote Originally Posted by Pelicans78 View Post
    John Ascroft,

How are you gonna replace David West? Any chance you will see Shareef at PF? How's Shareef recovering from his injury last season? Any truth of Shareef having connections to the Taliban?
    We believe that our three rookies, Charlie Villanueva, Amir Johnson, and Ian Mahinimi, can replace his production and maybe do even more. Amir and Ian will bring solid rebounding and defense and they showed great improvement during training camp. Charlie will be a great complement to Eddy with his strong outside shooting, solid ball handling skills, and good defense. I think that they will eventually make up one of the best front court groups in the league.

In terms of Shareef, I don't think we will play him at PF much this year. Shareef has actually made a great recovery since his injury last season. He played great for us at the end of last season. As for your last question, that is something only Shareef can know, hahahahahehe............
    Last edited by coltsguy510; 04-24-2013 at 09:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Conroy View Post
    SportsGuy Bill Simmons here....where have you been, seriously we almost filed a missing persons report
    I have decided to take a more low key approach in this league. I will be as active as ever, just more will be more behind the scenes with my manner.

Quote Originally Posted by IamQuailman View Post
    Will Maukie, Bucks Nation dot Com.

You have taken a lot of flack from talking heads around the league for being to eager to let a team mature and grow into its own. Some call in no confidence in your guys, others call it a learning curve. What exactly do you foresee doing with the young talent on your team? Are they pieces to trade for bigger parts? Or are they ones that you let blossom into flowers... that run away for less cash to play for your bitter rival? @*#& GERALD WALLACE! #&@# YOU!
    I think that they are going to blossom into key parts for a contending team. And I think that they will stay with us because our team is in beautiful, warm Orlando with a nice young core for the team.

Quote Originally Posted by coltsguy510 View Post
    I think that they are going to blossom into key parts for a contending team. And I think that they will stay with us because our team is in beautiful, warm Orlando with a nice young core for the team.
    Joe Detroit here. I want to make sure I got that quote right. You said quote unquote that "Milwaukee is the armpit of America and where most of the communists from the 50s and 60s have gone to die." Is that a fair assessment?

Quote Originally Posted by TrayWithAnA View Post
    Joe Detroit here. I want to make sure I got that quote right. You said quote unquote that "Milwaukee is the armpit of America and where most of the communists from the 50s and 60s have gone to die." Is that a fair assessment?
    No no no, of course not! yes....

Magic Presser

Thread Information