Pelicans Report

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: All-Star Game Predictions

All-Star Game Predictions

East

C: Dwight, Okur (No Camby???)
    PF: Garnett, Amare (beats out Gasol). (Interesting to see what the game does since KG is listed as a PF but plays C)
    SF: LeBron, Antawn. (*Edit:Somehow I missed the leauge's leading scorer and originally put Hill there)
    SG: Kobe, Mo Pete
    PG: Arenas, Baron

West

C: Alonzo, Emeka
    PF: Duncan, Brand (Dirk? Bosh?)
    SF: Robinson, T-Mac (Melo should be here but missed time)
    SG: JJ, Ray Ray
    PG: Francis, CP3

Some positions will be very interesting to watch. What will the game do to players that are listed at one position but play another? Duncan, KG, LeBron, etc....
    Last edited by Soundwave; 05-05-2013 at 01:27 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Conroy View Post
    I feel like I'm wasting my time compared to Sound.
    Quote Originally Posted by NOLa. View Post
    I think Sound just upped the standards in the league.
    GM of the Year

East:
    C- Dwight Howard - Marcus Camby
    PF- Kevin Garnett - Amare Stoudemire
    SF- LeBron James - Antawn Jamison
    SG- Kobe Bryant - Morris Peterson
    PG- Baron Davis - Gilbert Arenas

West:
    C- No effin clue
    PF- Tim Duncan - Carlos Boozer
    SF- Tracy McGrady - Carmelo Anthony
    SG- Joe Johnson - Ray Allen
    PG- Chris Paul - Steve Francis
    Twitter: @TheRealPaulyP
    PR Sim League (2006-07 Season)

Emeka c west
    Last edited by c_prej; 05-05-2013 at 01:47 PM.
    #FREEQUAIL

Pelicans Sim League

2007-08 Record:15-11 winning!
    PG:Mo Williams SG: Larry Hughes SF: Grant Hill
    PF: Antoine Walker C: Greg Oden
    6th man: Ben Gordon

#FREEQUAIL

Robinson has to be in the west team... Hes been way better than Tmac and Carmello

Quote Originally Posted by hornetstime247 View Post
    Robinson has to be in the west team... Hes been way better than Tmac and Carmello
    No he hasn't. Carmelo averages more ppg and is shooting way better from the field. Melo is shooting over 50% from 3's. He's been way more efficient than Big Dog this season.

Emeka Okafor - Joe Smith - Carmelo Anthony - Manu Ginobili - Jason Williams

Al Jefferson - James Posey - Aaron McKie - Shaun Livingston

Curious to see if Dirk gets in. I probably have the best backcourt in the league with Paul and Allen. I hate Joe Johnson...

Now, I hate Chris Paul in 2 leagues. He's stealing Francis' best PG mojo in his rookie season

There's been a lot of Self-Fellatio on the board lately.

"I don't know if people know — I dislocated my pinkie finger. And [Tyreke] told me, 'You wanna go home or you wanna be here?' I want to be here. And he said, 'All right, then go tape it up and let's play. Let's go. We not stoppin' at no stores. Straight gas. That's what we do, just keep going.'"

http://thebasketbawlblog.com/

Quote Originally Posted by BallSoHard View Post
    There's been a lot of Self-Fellatio on the board lately.
    I'll stop. I promise.

Glenn Robinson (#1 Scoring option)
    24.4 PPG 8.5 Rebounds 3.1 Assist 1.1 Steals .5 Blocks.
    T Mac (#3 Scoring option)
    23.1 6.4 Rebounds 3.9 Assist 1.3 Steals 1.4 Blocks

I wouldn't call that "way better" In fact, if T Mac were a 1 scoring option I'm pretty sure he'd win every catgory execpt rebounds. We get it man. You don't get the respect you deserve in the preseason polls and you have a sim "Chip on your shoulder", but trust me your team is well respected. We all know you're there when the curtains are about to close almost every year.

Quote Originally Posted by Soundwave View Post
    I'll stop. I promise.
    Heard you got some ribs removed.

WHY IS ILYASOVA NOT ON THIS LIST?!?!?! ARRRRRRGH

KCCO

Quote Originally Posted by BallSoHard View Post
    Heard you got some ribs removed.
    I must be dense cause this just flew completely over my head????????

http://www.complex.com/music/2012/05...n-ribs-removed

Rumor had it that the goth god Marilyn Manson had the lower pair of his ribs removed. Why? The pesky things got in the way of him performing oral sex on himself, silly. The rumor, of course, was proven false-mostly because it's not possible.

Supposed to make it easier to self-fellate yourself
    HR SIM LEAGUE: MEMPHIS GRIZZLIES

Mod over at reddit.com/r/NOLAPelicans

Yep. It took a while but I got it.

Not yet. I have the operation scheduled for the end of next season.

Quote Originally Posted by BeeBall Reasons View Post
    Curious to see if Dirk gets in. I probably have the best backcourt in the league with Paul and Allen. I hate Joe Johnson...
    ????

Lakers gm, i understand your the self-bestowed "best gm" of sim league and your all encompossing knowledge of the sim league should be taken verbatim and unobjected too but i am slighltly confused over this self-felatio comment. Now please bear with me here because I an only a broke college student with only a slightly above rudimentary knowledge of statistics that i only needed to get me into a low to mid level medical school... But...again please correct me if im wrong... But isnt 24.4ppg bigger than 23? Isnt 8.5rebs bigger than 6.4 and isnt 26 wins more than 20?

Again now bear with me but if I make a statement about why I think my player is better than yours and you counter that statment saying im performing "self felatio" only to counter that statement with your own rebuttle as to why your player is better than my player... Are u also performing said "self felatio" or does it not work like that because your "importance" to this league confers you immunity to being hypocitical?

I dont know maybe you are right though ... Maybe making a rebuttle to your team having overpaid players or owning the "worst contract" in the league is self fellatio, so from this instance I will try to strictly adhere to the unspoken rule of bowing down to you and your team so that you don't get your panties in a bunch next time having to concern yourself over how someone broke said rule.

Oh and before i forget... All hail the lakers! See u in the playoffs buddy and looking forward to your next podcast
    Last edited by hornetstime247; 05-05-2013 at 10:34 PM.

And by the way im only half joking so dont take the comments above to seriously haha... Its all fun and games man i am joining up with pelicans78 being the most cocky team in the league

I thought the self-fellatio comment was amusing and pretty accurate. My first season, last season, I didn't notice you really saying too much. I don't remember what your record was but I just don't remember you as one of the more active GMs(when I say active I mean posting on the sim forum a lot). But this year.....you started off hot and you seriously won't shut-up about it. The words arrogant and obnoxious come to mind. I think he was just expressing the same sentiment that I'm sure other GMs feel as well. The whole "My team is always disrespected and I deserve to be knelt before now" is just kinda annoying. Just let your team do the talking. Balls and other GMs who are always at the top don't go around tooting their own horn on a daily basis. I'm pretty sure that where the comment came from, from I could be wrong of course.

Oh and I'm only half joking as well...haha And you've surpassed Pelicans78, trust me.

Damn guys! What happened while I was on the plane? This is getting crazy!!!

Shots fired

I go away for a few hours watching a disappointing Iron Man 3 and all this happens.

I did all my talking in the offseason. Gonna let the sims play itself out. Until I'm in first in the Midwest Division, I have nothing else to say other than how my team is underachieving and I take full responsibility.

Damn Grizzlies.

Thread Information