Pelicans Report

Thread: Hornet's players as of lately

Hornet's players as of lately

Eric Gordon's last 5 games averaged: 22pts - 4.5ast - 3.5rebs
    Robin Lopez's last 5 games averaged: 16pts - 7rebs - 1.5blks

Gordon should have way more assists but no one ever hits hit shots because of team cant shoot.

Nicely Done.
    For those wanting to or not to trade gordon and lopez, regardless their trade value has increased.
    Last edited by HornetGuru; 04-13-2013 at 12:30 AM.

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! donato's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HornetGuru View Post
    For those wanting to or not to trade gordon and lopez, regardless their trade value has increased.
    hopefully. we'll see...

I wonder if Gordon is playing like this to simply get himself traded...
    Hmmm.... Lol
    Jrue dat

I dont get why Gordon dislikes being a Hornet
    New Orleans Pelicans-Seattle Seahawks-Atlanta Braves-Anaheim Ducks

RIP HunnyB

This fits HunnyB/FlyGirl so well- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyzTiSEfM00

Quote Originally Posted by Vinny6420 View Post
    I dont get why Gordon dislikes being a Hornet
    I don't think he does. I think he did everything necessary last offseason to get some team to give him the max contract. No one else even gave him a contract offer because they knew the Hornets would match.

As for his health issues... he plays wrecklessly.... similar to Wade. Wade is often injured too. Personally (with nothing to back it up), I also believe he probably went into a depression after he was traded from the Clippers. If your mind isn't right, it could make your body weak.

Quote Originally Posted by bradael View Post
    I don't think he does. I think he did everything necessary last offseason to get some team to give him the max contract. No one else even gave him a contract offer because they knew the Hornets would match.

As for his health issues... he plays wrecklessly.... similar to Wade. Wade is often injured too. Personally (with nothing to back it up), I also believe he probably went into a depression after he was traded from the Clippers. If your mind isn't right, it could make your body weak.
    Um, Phoenix anyone....

Lopez has put up good numbers but has too many turnovers

Quote Originally Posted by bradael View Post

I don't think he dislikes it either but people take his personality as being unhappy. The dude is just anti social it's not like you put him in Phoenix and he start acting like Lebron. I bet it would hard to find any clipper or hoosier video where Gordon's body language is any different than it is now.
    We want more! We want more!

Yeah Gordon is one anti social dude and all, but I have gotten to physically watch the games live this season, how has he been in terms of getting along with his teammates, I know he had a little spat with Monty, but that seems to be passed them

Quote Originally Posted by Vinny6420 View Post
    Yeah Gordon is one anti social dude and all, but I have gotten to physically watch the games live this season, how has he been in terms of getting along with his teammates, I know he had a little spat with Monty, but that seems to be passed them
    That's the question i have never heard one comment good or bad about Gordon from the team. Not sure what that means. But they don't talk about each other a lot in general though.

We say Gordon is anti-social. Is he really though? How 'social' should he be? Should he talk more? Smile more? Is he 'anti-social' or is he 'quiet'? I was just reading Darius Miller's twitter and someone he knows is apparently visiting him in New Orleans right now. This is what the guy tweeted 2 hours ago...

฿randon Λnderson™ ‏@PresidentOTFSco 10h
    #EricGordon #SolidDude
    ฿randon Λnderson™ ‏@PresidentOTFSco 2h
    Last night was mad real @TheofficialEG10 funny AF lol
    Surely he can't be talking about Eric Gordon right? Funny? Gordon? Imagine that.

Quote Originally Posted by HunnyB View Post
    We say Gordon is anti-social. Is he really though? How 'social' should he be? Should he talk more? Smile more? Is he 'anti-social' or is he 'quiet'? I was just reading Darius Miller's twitter and someone he knows is apparently visiting him in New Orleans right now. This is what the guy tweeted 2 hours ago...

Surely he can't be talking about Eric Gordon right? Funny? Gordon? Imagine that.
    Gordon is known to be a nice approachable guy but he is somewhat quiet. Fans get the wrong vibe from him bc his lack of facial expressions, but they dont know the guy yet the make assumptions. Anti social would imply hes a sociopath which i doubt he is . Id describe him as introverted and nothing more. Maybe he hates NO, but i think thats all just pure speculation

That's good to hear. Never said I that I thought he was a bad dude, just not the type to be overly open with everyone. And I don't need him to be that guy to cheer for him. Just play ball like I know you can.

We have a harmonius lockeroom as well. Never heard a bad work about him from his teammates, but maybe they secretly hate him idk lol

Quote Originally Posted by JJackisangry View Post
    Gordon is known to be a nice approachable guy but he is somewhat quiet. Fans get the wrong vibe from him bc his lack of facial expressions, but they dont know the guy yet the make assumptions. Anti social would imply hes a sociopath which i doubt he is . Id describe him as introverted and nothing more. Maybe he hates NO, but i think thats all just pure speculation
    His FTA's are way up this month. He's rounded back into form finally, hopefully it's a positive sign of things to come.

Either way, OP is right. He's upped his value to the team, the fans and everyone else so no matter what it's a good development.

This is what I think too. He just doesn't seem to talk much, especially to people he doesn't know. Assuming is all we can do because truthfully, we don't "know" Eric Gordon. Sounds like the guy in the twitter above went out with a few of the players last night and he came away with the impression that Gordon was "solid" and "funny". Who woulda thought?

He's just a naturally shy guy.

We have a harmonius lockeroom as well. Never heard a bad work about him from his teammates, but maybe they secretly hate him idk lol
    Yeah, surely we'll find out what they reaaallly think about him once he's gone right?

This is what I think too. He just doesn't seem to talk much, especially to people he doesn't know. Assuming is all we can do because truthfully, we don't "know" Eric Gordon. Sounds like the guy in the twitter above went out with a few of the players last night and he came away with the impression that Gordon was "solid" and "funny". Who woulda thought?
    Don't have a hard time at all believing EG cool people. I have harder time believing he doesn't want to be here.

Thread Information