Pelicans Report

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: HR Redraft Trade Thread

Again. We can all prevent this if we don't allow trading of picks. Trading players are OK but not picks from 1st to 4th round

^^^ I think the trading makes this fun... and more often than not teams just trade themselves in circles or out of contention. Without trading however there is no way this can be fair, the team with Lebron or KD or Paul will win.

Maybe limit the amount of picks that can go in/out to make things less confusing and limit the amount of crazy possibilities. Say only 3 parts (picks/players) can go in/out. I think that would be the fairest thing that can be done.

I know trading is fun. But 1 kaitos can ruin the whole league if we don't regulate the trades. Having the draft setup this way makes it fair from team 1 to team 24. Trading picks is very tricky specially in this superstar driven league. Well see how fair tthese deals are when these picks becomes real players

I like my positions, honestly. I'll still have plenty of room to work with, as well as accumulate talent later in the draft with all the...(earlier) late round picks I have. I pick early and late in every round starting 3rd. So I have flexibility and can work with a lot more desirable pieces. Maybe I missed out on a Superstar, but I didn't miss out on a Star with the trades. Where I would have picked in the 1st or 2nd didn't have any difference makers. Good players, but I wouldn't consider any of them able to carry a team by himself at that point, so trading down and getting a stronger overall group, rather than trying to pull a psuedo-star out of my bum seemed like a good option. Still does.

LI's only NO Pelicans Fan yankeesman77's Avatar
    Alright. So with all this talk and such, who's up and let's keep this thing moving and grooving.

The New Wave of Pelican Power!

Quote Originally Posted by hornetstime247 View Post
    ^^^ I think the trading makes this fun... and more often than not teams just trade themselves in circles or out of contention. Without trading however there is no way this can be fair, the team with Lebron or KD or Paul will win.

Maybe limit the amount of picks that can go in/out to make things less confusing and limit the amount of crazy possibilities. Say only 3 parts (picks/players) can go in/out. I think that would be the fairest thing that can be done.
    Not true the team that one last didn't have one of those players...

Also it's going on day three for round 1. Trading doesn't make this fun. It makes it slow and painful.

When the trade thread is a full page longer than the draft thread there is a problem...
    #FREEQUAIL

I vote for quicker time for teams to make picks at least from 12 hours to 6 hours or even 3, I'm fine with.

Quote Originally Posted by yankeesman77 View Post
    I vote for quicker time for teams to make picks at least from 12 hours to 6 hours or even 3, I'm fine with.
    This is true as we move further in the draft.
    10 picks a day is pretty descent though

Quote Originally Posted by HornetsFaninKY View Post
    When the trade thread is a full page longer than the draft thread there is a problem...
    No one is commenting on picks but me...

Still to early for the next guy on my board, I'd do swap 2nds with someone if I could trade my two 4th round picks for a 3rd and a 5th.

willing to move down in the in the 2nd to pick up a 4th if anyone is interested.

my pick that is on the clock is up for trade. looking to move down. Send me your offers asap. Will make a pick in 45 mins if i dont get any proposals.

my pick that is on the clock is up for trade. looking to move down. Send me your offers asap. Will make a pick in 45 mins if i dont get any proposals.
    A Certain someone taken before your pick ?

"I don't know if people know — I dislocated my pinkie finger. And [Tyreke] told me, 'You wanna go home or you wanna be here?' I want to be here. And he said, 'All right, then go tape it up and let's play. Let's go. We not stoppin' at no stores. Straight gas. That's what we do, just keep going.'"

http://thebasketbawlblog.com/

I had it:

1)Tyson Chandler
    2)Joakim Noah
    3)Al Horford

So my top 3 guys went in the last 4 picks

I had it:

1)Tyson Chandler
    2)Joakim Noah
    3)Al Horford

So my top 3 guys went in the last 4 picks
    sorry man, but it would have been a good pick either way! Glad I did not wait with all the broken hearts. Pretty excited about my redraft so far. George and Horford are a pretty good foundation imo. What do you guys think?

I really want another pick this round coming up, if anyone wants to trade one hit me up

Looking to trade up into one of the next 5 or so picks, if there is any interest.

Trading my Pick (#32) msg me your offers

Willing to trade down in 2nd round, I pick next (31) message me offers

Im trading my pick(OTC) to ImSorryMonty(Pacers?) along with my 7th and 8th rounder for his 3rd, 4th and 5th round picks

Looking to trade back into the second round after I just made my selection. Willing to trade my 3rd round pick. Maybe swap 4th and 9th for 6th and 7th Round picks also. Someone that's interested contact me before it's too late.

looking to trade down and I'm OTC. PM me with offers

Thread Information