Pelicans Report

Page 5 of 35 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Hornets Report Redraft 2013 draft thread

Quote Originally Posted by BallSoHard View Post
    Harden selected with like pick 4
    Duh balls. We can all see the board. Hahahahaha

I really wish we could play this out in 2k13. Would be awesome.

Chandler and Noah were the two guys I was targeting with my upcoming picks! Great picks guys!

BTW did u guys know that Al Faroqu Aminu averages as many rebounds per game as Marc Gasol??? I found that shocking!

Hornets Report Redraft 2013 draft thread

Who's pick is it ?

"I don't know if people know — I dislocated my pinkie finger. And [Tyreke] told me, 'You wanna go home or you wanna be here?' I want to be here. And he said, 'All right, then go tape it up and let's play. Let's go. We not stoppin' at no stores. Straight gas. That's what we do, just keep going.'"

http://thebasketbawlblog.com/

my pick. It's pretty tough.

Quote Originally Posted by BeeBall Reasons View Post
    my pick. It's pretty tough.
    You should probably take Duncan

Quote Originally Posted by TrayWithAnA View Post
    You should probably take Duncan
    selected #19.

With the 27th pick the Orlando Magic select Chris Bosh!

Many forget that Bosh led a Raptors team to the playoffs averaging 24 point an 11 boards while shooting 52%. Chris Bosh has become an improved player on the defensive end and is a mid range sniper shooting an incredible 55% on shots 16-23 feet away from the hoop well above the NBA average of 38%. In short Chris Bosh is one of the NBA's most versatile offensive bigmen and will provide a healthy dose of scoring from the powerforward spot for the Magic.

^^^ He has become ridiculously underrated but he has completely forgot how to rebound the ball. Still he makes a nice pairing with Duncan.

Quote Originally Posted by hornetstime247 View Post
    ^^^ He has become ridiculously underrated but he has completely forgot how to rebound the ball. Still he makes a nice pairing with Duncan.
    -_-

^^^ lol sorry im out of it... was thinking of your team last year when u had Duncan haha

With the 28th Pick in the redraft, The New Orleans Pelican Select: Al Horford

I was struggling between about 4 to 5 guys here. I really wanted a guy that again was versatile and liked sharing the ball. Horford is a guy who can play Defense, Shoot the midrange, Play in the Post, and rebound well. All that and he doesn't turn the ball over and can handle the ball excellently. Al Horford boast the 7th lowest turnover rate amoung C's in the league. His midrange shooting really allows the floor to be spread for a dribble penetrator and his excellent passing allows him to hit the open man.

^^^NOOOOOOOO

****ER!!!
    HR SIM LEAGUE: MEMPHIS GRIZZLIES

Mod over at reddit.com/r/NOLAPelicans

I tried being pro-active and giving up a 5th to move up the 3 spots but he wouldn't bite.

Max Contract Contributor AD23forMVP's Avatar
    I found a guy I really like and would be a excellent fit next to Harden but I'm afraid of trying to get him because the reality is different than the perception of him. People think he is something that he is not.

Quote Originally Posted by AD23forMVP View Post
    I found a guy I really like and would be a excellent fit next to Harden but I'm afraid of trying to get him because the reality is different than the perception of him. People think he is something that he is not.
    Feel free to take Greivis Vasquez
    Twitter: @TheRealPaulyP
    PR Sim League (2006-07 Season)

Winning this is about winning perception as much as it is about reality I think.

Max Contract Contributor AD23forMVP's Avatar
    I learned last time we did this that you can't bring facts, you just have to go with what people THINK.

With the 29th pick the New York Knicks select.....C DeMarcus Cousins

Cousins just might be the 2nd best C in the NBA today. He is true low post threat; a dominant presence down low. He is averaging 18ppg and 10rpg and he adds incredible length and size to an already huge front court. I wanted to build a dominating, versatile front-line and I think I have accomplished that. Durant, Aldridge and Cousins can all work so well together because their talents mesh perfectly but at the same time they can all dominate a game individually.

LI's only NO Pelicans Fan yankeesman77's Avatar
    The run on big men continues it seems. I'm just hoping the guy that I'm targeting falls to me in the next 6 picks or so.

The New Wave of Pelican Power!

I learned last time we did this that you can't bring facts, you just have to go with what people THINK.
    Yeah that's why I'm meh about this.

Emeka Okafor - Joe Smith - Carmelo Anthony - Manu Ginobili - Jason Williams

Al Jefferson - James Posey - Aaron McKie - Shaun Livingston

I wrote this about you Mr. West's Avatar
    So doggone close to my pick
    @DanielVeuleman

entertaining offers for the #32 pick

Thread Information