Pelicans Report

Page 4 of 35 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Hornets Report Redraft 2013 draft thread

Because TBlaze has back to backs I'm giving him an extended time period.

It's been 16 hours.

Quote Originally Posted by Inner_GI View Post
    It's been 16 hours.
    He has two picks back to back. That's technically 24 hours for both which is what BeeBall was getting at I think
    HR SIM LEAGUE: MEMPHIS GRIZZLIES

Mod over at reddit.com/r/NOLAPelicans

Exactly so I'm giving him a few more hours to make both picks.

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! NOLa.'s Avatar
    Dang was hoping it would be closer to my pick by now.

On the plus side, we might be able to include drafted rookies by the time this draft is done. Just to lighten up the mood!

Quote Originally Posted by ImSorryMonty View Post
    On the plus side, we might be able to include drafted rookies by the time this draft is done. Just to lighten up the mood!
    There will be a rookie draft random order. I think I'm going to save it until we get to the later rounds and closer to the real NBA draft to peak interest though.

Pm me when i can make my pick please

Quote Originally Posted by chadanthony2001 View Post
    Pm me when i can make my pick please
    sure.

Quote Originally Posted by BeeBall Reasons View Post
    There will be a rookie draft random order. I think I'm going to save it until we get to the later rounds and closer to the real NBA draft to peak interest though.
    Is this a long term league? I was under the impression we were going for the best "win-now" team. lol

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! NOLa.'s Avatar
    Is that rookie draft a seperate draft or part of this?

Can we give tblazes team to someone else if he misses both picks instead of simming the picks

Quote Originally Posted by hornetstime247 View Post
    Can we give tblazes team to someone else if he misses both picks instead of simming the picks
    If you guys can find a guy who will pick right away great, but I don't have a lot of time on my hands, having seen the 2k simmed picks already I can tell you that this team will be pretty good anyway.

think its time to sim the picks and move on to Lakers

PaulyP is taking over the GSW.

With the 24th pick the Golden State Warriors select

Andre Iguodala
    Iggy is one of the premier wing players in the game today and also one of the most underrated, a very effective slasher with great athleticism, he can get to the line at will. Perhaps his best attribute though is his tenacious defense. He has proven capable of shutting down stars such as Lebron James and Carmelo Anthony. He will be the cornerstone of the Warriors franchise coming right off of a summer where he was a part of a gold medal winning campaign for the United States.
    Twitter: @TheRealPaulyP
    PR Sim League (2006-07 Season)

LI's only NO Pelicans Fan yankeesman77's Avatar
    Solid pick PaulyP. Looking forward to see who you roll out with your next selection.

The New Wave of Pelican Power!

Quote Originally Posted by ItsPaulyP View Post
    With the 24th pick the Golden State Warriors select

Andre Iguodala
    Iggy is one of the premier wing players in the game today and also one of the most underrated, a very effective slasher with great athleticism, he can get to the line at will. Perhaps his best attribute though is his tenacious defense. He has proven capable of shutting down stars such as Lebron James and Carmelo Anthony. He will be the cornerstone of the Warriors franchise coming right off of a summer where he was a part of a gold medal winning campaign for the United States.
    This is one of the two guys 2K would have selected...

With the 25th pick overall the Golden State Warriors select

Joakim Noah
    Another vastly underrated player, Noah is arguably the best post defender in the league. He gives his heart and soul for 48 minutes 82 games per season not counting the playoffs. His offensive game is not going to wow anyone but its serviceable enough and kids love to see his spinning rotating set shot. He will be the vocal leader and the pillar in the middle for the Warriors. Joakim Noah is the embodiment of a Warrior.

Quote Originally Posted by ItsPaulyP View Post
    With the 25th pick overall the Golden State Warriors select

Joakim Noah
    Another vastly underrated player, Noah is arguably the best post defender in the league. He gives his heart and soul for 48 minutes 82 games per season not counting the playoffs. His offensive game is not going to wow anyone but its serviceable enough and kids love to see his spinning rotating set shot. He will be the vocal leader and the pillar in the middle for the Warriors. Joakim Noah is the embodiment of a Warrior.

great picks, I knew I shouldn't have brought you in dang...

Quote Originally Posted by yankeesman77 View Post
    Solid pick PaulyP. Looking forward to see who you roll out with your next selection.
    Thanks man! Im suprised he lasted as long as he did, i looked through the draft list like 3 times just to make sure he wasnt taken.

Quote Originally Posted by BeeBall Reasons View Post

great picks, I knew I shouldn't have brought you in dang...
    hahaha hey, just cause my sim league Pacers havent been very successful YET doesnt mean I dont know how to put together a good team

also thanks for the picks and write ups.

LI's only NO Pelicans Fan yankeesman77's Avatar
    There we go! Well constructed basis for a great defense. Now all you need is a Point guard and this tea, would really be set big time. Nice picks. Chad Anthony time.

On phone again. Sorry for no write ups at the time.

Los Angeles Lakers select

Tyson Chandler
    Last edited by DarthVegito; 04-05-2013 at 06:51 PM.

Hornets Report Redraft 2013 draft thread

Harden selected with like pick 4

"I don't know if people know — I dislocated my pinkie finger. And [Tyreke] told me, 'You wanna go home or you wanna be here?' I want to be here. And he said, 'All right, then go tape it up and let's play. Let's go. We not stoppin' at no stores. Straight gas. That's what we do, just keep going.'"

http://thebasketbawlblog.com/

Thread Information