Pelicans Report

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: My 2k Hornets Dynasty

how've tyreke and drew been playing?

Quote Originally Posted by netdawg8 View Post
    how've tyreke and drew been playing?
    Awesome. I bring reke off the bench and it works really well

"I don't know if people know — I dislocated my pinkie finger. And [Tyreke] told me, 'You wanna go home or you wanna be here?' I want to be here. And he said, 'All right, then go tape it up and let's play. Let's go. We not stoppin' at no stores. Straight gas. That's what we do, just keep going.'"

http://thebasketbawlblog.com/

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! Bee-Fense's Avatar
    Jrue is a monster in 2k either simming or playing as. When I sim he averages at best 20-10-5 and at worst 16-8-4 and always has about 1.5-2 steals. He also doesn't have any weaknesses when playing as him and he's got really nice handles. Reke's also really good to use. I have a feeling the Pelicans will be a really popular team to use on 2k next year.

Hey, BSH, what's your PSN? I'd like to play you sometime.

Quote Originally Posted by Bee-Fense View Post
    Jrue is a monster in 2k either simming or playing as. When I sim he averages at best 20-10-5 and at worst 16-8-4 and always has about 1.5-2 steals. He also doesn't have any weaknesses when playing as him and he's got really nice handles. Reke's also really good to use. I have a feeling the Pelicans will be a really popular team to use on 2k next year.

Hey, BSH, what's your PSN? I'd like to play you sometime.
    Cajunirl but I may or may it have an underscore ill let you know when I play again

Thread Information