Pelicans Report

Thread: 76ers press conference

76ers press conference

I dont have time to do a well thought out written media report so im just gonna revive my last media page:

PLAY THE SONG FOR THE FULL EXPERIENCE

BILLY KING IN THE BUILDING YALL

EVERYONES CHEEERRINGGG AHHHHHHHH

GET ON YO FEET ITS A PARTY UP IN HERE

LET ME INTRODUCE OUR MAIN, ALL PRO MUTHA****AS ANTAWN"PROBABLY YOUR BABYS REAL FATHER" JAMISON AND THE REIGNING DEFENSIVE PLAYER OF THE YEAR, MARCUS"HAS SO MANY BLOCKS THAT HE MIGHT NEED A LIPITOR" CAMBY, and CHAUNCEY "MR BIG SHOT" BILLUPS.

just look at those eyes

QUESTIONS?
    Last edited by bojangles837; 02-21-2013 at 09:23 PM.

Hall of Famer
    Yo, J. Felders from SI.com in the house. For a couple of seasons now, you've been so close. But now that Chauncey looks like he's finally ready to take that next step as a franchise PG, and now that you've acquired some depth in Sura & Nazr, is this the year? Are you finally ready to do battle with Boston & New Orleans for Eastern Conference dominance?

HR Sim League

Quote Originally Posted by Xist2inspire View Post
    Yo, J. Felders from SI.com in the house. For a couple of seasons now, you've been so close. But now that Chauncey looks like he's finally ready to take that next step as a franchise PG, and now that you've acquired some depth in Sura & Nazr, is this the year? Are you finally ready to do battle with Boston & New Orleans for Eastern Conference dominance?
    yes Mr. Felders, we believe this is the year that we finally make it to the championship. Last season we had the leagues top record for almost the entire year and ended up getting swept in the eastern conference finals by the hornets, which was heart breaking, but showed me the potential of our team for the coming years. Chauncey Billups was the most improved player in the league last year and this offseason he worked harder than ever to become an elite point guard to pair with our two other elite players in Marcus Camby, and Antawn Jamison. Our city deserves a championship, and this year, we will give one to them

76ers press conference

Bill plaschke here, some people would say you have the 3 highest paid b listers in the nba how do you respond to that?

Also what makes this team able to beat the hornets in a 7 game

"I don't know if people know — I dislocated my pinkie finger. And [Tyreke] told me, 'You wanna go home or you wanna be here?' I want to be here. And he said, 'All right, then go tape it up and let's play. Let's go. We not stoppin' at no stores. Straight gas. That's what we do, just keep going.'"

http://thebasketbawlblog.com/

Quote Originally Posted by BallSoHard View Post
    Bill plaschke here, some people would say you have the 3 highest paid b listers in the nba how do you respond to that?

Also what makes this team able to beat the hornets in a 7 game
    considering the facts that Marcus Camby has back to back defensive player of the year awards, and is on track for a third, and Antawn Jamison is a top five scorer in the league while shooting above 50%, and Chauncey Billups is capable of averaging double digit assists this year while being on a better contract than other point guards in this league, we here in Philadelphia do not believe that our Big Three are b listers.

Also our team won the regular season series between the hornets last year, so we know that we can compete with them. As long as we can contain Garnett to the best of our abilities and play sound 76ers basketball, our team can and will beat the hornets in a seven game series

Jimeert Freedet 4 Prez IamQuailman's Avatar
    Hi, Will Maukie of BucksNation.com.

Has Antawn been to Milwaukee before? My kid was born with a really dark tan....

76ers press conference

Quote Originally Posted by IamQuailman View Post
    Hi, Will Maukie of BucksNation.com.

Has Antawn been to Milwaukee before? My kid was born with a really dark tan....
    Yes. Multiple times. That's his favorite team to whoop up on.

Do you feel Billups robbed Manu of MIP?

Do you feel your team has enough 3 point shooters?

Emeka Okafor - Joe Smith - Carmelo Anthony - Manu Ginobili - Jason Williams

Al Jefferson - James Posey - Aaron McKie - Shaun Livingston

Thread Information