Pelicans Report

Thread: National media starting to take notice of the Hornets?( Hope Not)

National media starting to take notice of the Hornets?( Hope Not)

Caught this while on yahoo sports. Personally it goes both ways. Always cool seeing the Hornets get some pub, but i'd rather go unnoticed right now while trying to possibly get to .500. Obviously the media would take note then, but not now when were just getting going.
    http://sports.yahoo.com/news/hornets...0907--nba.html
    "This Game is Rigged Man" - Preston "Bodie" Broadus : The Wire Season 4 EP 13

He's a local guy. Does lots of Hornets articles for Yahoo.

I've see multiple tweets by national media guys talking about the hornets becoming legit.

"I don't know if people know — I dislocated my pinkie finger. And [Tyreke] told me, 'You wanna go home or you wanna be here?' I want to be here. And he said, 'All right, then go tape it up and let's play. Let's go. We not stoppin' at no stores. Straight gas. That's what we do, just keep going.'"

http://thebasketbawlblog.com/

Quote Originally Posted by HunnyB View Post
    He's a local guy. Does lots of Hornets articles for Yahoo.
    yeah I see that, I just noticed it had a fairly prominent spot on the NBA section, which is really rare when it comes to the Hornets.

Quote Originally Posted by BallSoHard View Post
    I've see multiple tweets by national media guys talking about the hornets becoming legit.
    yeah #Hornets on twitter is getting quite a "buzz" trend for the past few weeks. thats always cool. cant wait for tonight

Vegas has taken notice. Hornets a 6 point fav. That's kinda high for any 13-26 team against a playoff contender.

TBJ is a pretty popular podcast and they love the Hornets. CBS's Eye on Basketball is another one I like and they are in love with GV. Both have mentioned him as being top 3 for MIP
    HR SIM LEAGUE: MEMPHIS GRIZZLIES

Mod over at reddit.com/r/NOLAPelicans

Quote Originally Posted by luckyman View Post
    Vegas has taken notice. Hornets a 6 point fav. That's kinda high for any 13-26 team against a playoff contender.
    They are going to be with Steph curry aren't they?

Yeah true but still 6 points is a ton, you would think it would be 1.5 to 2.5 in favor of us

Thread Information