Pelicans Report

Thread: [S4] Week 24 Results

Max Contract Contributor AD23forMVP's Avatar

[S4] Week 24 Results

Jimeert Freedet 4 Prez IamQuailman's Avatar
    FINISH STRONG. 11 straight wins straight, rolling into the playoffs against the Celtics who don't have Webber and Jones for 4 games.

Yeyyyyy, I ruined my draft status by going 3-0 in the last sim. Beat the Warriors and Wizards and Knicks.

I'm so depressed now. Sigh. No more sims for awhile. Also, 3 straight seasons of missing the playoffs.

Gonna get ready for the draft.

Emeka Okafor - Joe Smith - Carmelo Anthony - Manu Ginobili - Jason Williams

Al Jefferson - James Posey - Aaron McKie - Shaun Livingston

thank you janjan for beating the celts twice.. i really wanted the sole best record but tying is cool too, i guess

CP3 has deceitful eyes ohnosono's Avatar
    Damn, I was excited about beating the Celtics until I realized it was due to injuries.

Quote Originally Posted by bojangles837 View Post
    thank you janjan for beating the celts twice.. i really wanted the sole best record but tying is cool too, i guess
    the last one was without Webber, I lost to the Hornets though

Man...injuries again last year has been the only year i haven't had significant injuries to start the playoffs...Weber should be back by game 4 as hopefully im not down 0-3 at that point...Quail could ya at least hide your excitement of my misfortune?
    #FREEQUAIL

If it's any consolation, I'm without one of my best (if not my best) players too (Arenas).

Anyway, I wasn't posting it out of excitement. Was just saying that my team is hitting stride and playing their best ball at the right time in the season. I was only pointing it out as an observation. Not celebrating that you lost your best player.

[S4] Week 24 Results

Meh. Not excited to get swept out of the playoffs, but I guess 4 straight years is still an accomplishment.

"I don't know if people know — I dislocated my pinkie finger. And [Tyreke] told me, 'You wanna go home or you wanna be here?' I want to be here. And he said, 'All right, then go tape it up and let's play. Let's go. We not stoppin' at no stores. Straight gas. That's what we do, just keep going.'"

http://thebasketbawlblog.com/

Quote Originally Posted by BallSoHard View Post
    Meh. Not excited to get swept out of the playoffs, but I guess 4 straight years is still an accomplishment.
    i think everyone who gets to the playoffs 5 times in a row should get 10 points

Quote Originally Posted by BallSoHard View Post
    Blazers without Steve Francis for 3 games.

[S4] Week 24 Results

Ohh so maybe it goes 4 games lol

[S4] Week 24 Results

5 I mean.

Quote Originally Posted by IamQuailman View Post
    If it's any consolation, I'm without one of my best (if not my best) players too (Arenas).

Anyway, I wasn't posting it out of excitement. Was just saying that my team is hitting stride and playing their best ball at the right time in the season. I was only pointing it out as an observation. Not celebrating that you lost your best player.
    I need to word my posts better, this was meant in more of a sarcastic type of way, yet even when I reread it, I can tell it comes across as scolding you. Either way I'm looking forward to this first sim, good thing I kept Dalembert around he will be the reason I might stay alive in the series.

Haha, it's all good man. No worries. It'll be an interesting series, because I really don't know how things will go.

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! wuggie's Avatar
    Damn, the grey box really messed with me. My team kinda of stumbled at the end, I think they could have won more games but I couldn't adjust like I wanted too but still kept the number one spot.

R.I.P. to HunnyB/FlyGirl

Thread Information