Pelicans Report

Thread: won 5oo bucks betting hornets over spurs- only weekness= depth

won 5oo bucks betting hornets over spurs- only weekness= depth

Eric Gordon is twice as good as most think he is when healthy. Everyone started playing within themselves cause of their confidence w/ him out thers.

I havn't ever bet on the Hornets until yesterday. I very rarely gamble. Last bet like that I took the Pistons over the Lakers in 7 way back then. I rode the Pistons through that whole playoffs gettin awesome odds.

I'm no gambler, but have coached for quite some time; and I was sooo impressed two games ago… I was astonished.

The way our players were moving their feet and those long arms was astounding. But the way one player totally changed the squad was unreal.

wtf Aminu isn't making mistakes! I always thought he would be good, but the last two games….wow.

Eric Gordon's gimp 6'3" self is blocking dunks from behind?

Our starting front line has a 7'4" average wingspan.

Our starting front line has noone over 25 yrs old. and two of em can run like gazelles, (they are all playing within themselves, that's crazy given their age.)

Gordon is an All-Star. I don't care about fan-votes.
    Vasquez is playing like one.

WE come off the bench with a 6'10" 3pt assasin who likes to hit the boards.

I like Rivers; but if we would have made the move to acquire Drummond or Henson we would have the scariest frontcourt on Earth. personally, I would have taken Drummond or Henson at the two spot. Their stats were on par w/ other greats for their ages. today's NBA allows for slim dudes to succeed in the post cause most offenses don't have them posting up anyway. some thought the world of A. Davis but thought Henson would be a flop. Henson is about as similar a- player to Davis I know of lol. Both ex-guards with crazy reaches. He and Drummond will both be all-stars IMO, but Davis will get a MVP
    Last edited by fullcourtpress; 01-08-2013 at 10:23 PM.

Thread Information