Pelicans Report

Thread: I'm looking to make an AD gif, but can't find the highlight

I'm looking to make an AD gif, but can't find the highlight

I thought it was against the Bobcats, Wizards, Raptors, or .... someone.

But he gets a long court pass and lays it up, but he only takes 3 steps to get from midcourt to rim.
    It was incredible. Anyone remember the highlight? Or how to make a gif for that matter?

Max Contract Contributor AD23forMVP's Avatar
    There's a website where you can enter a link and it'll make the gif for you, don't remember the site off the top of my head though.

I could make the GIF for you but your description is weak so I can't find the play. If I knew the exact opponent it would be easy. The teams you gave aren't that helpful lol. We played the wizards well before the other two

looking for team to bandwagon, pls help

this one should show. stupid grey boxes

You're right.... my description is weak, and the gif above isn't the one i'm talking about.

I need to go through some of the games recorderd on my dvr. I think it was a home game, and must've been 2nd half from the direction i remember the play going. He gets the ball at midcourt, takes a dribble (maybe 2), and 3 steps and he's at the basket. Longest gate i've
    ever seen. It was a thing of beauty (in a freshly-born-thoroughbred-horse-kind-of-way)

Quote Originally Posted by Heavy View Post
    You're right.... my description is weak, and the gif above isn't the one i'm talking about.

I need to go through some of the games recorderd on my dvr. I think it was a home game, and must've been 2nd half from the direction i remember the play going. He gets the ball at midcourt, takes a dribble (maybe 2), and 3 steps and he's at the basket. Longest gate i've
    ever seen. It was a thing of beauty (in a freshly-born-thoroughbred-horse-kind-of-way)
    It was a home game. I remeber what you're talking about, but not sure what game that was from.

Thread Information