This is pathetic.

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! kinglio21093's Avatar
    You can tell Austin is pissed.

The Franchise
    Hack a Rivers?
    Follow me on Twitter - www.twitter.com/ryinthehottub

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

A Soulful Sports Fan Contributor Eman5805's Avatar
    That elbow...I wanna put that contraption on his arm that pinches the hell out you when you try to shoot with less than perfect form.

Okay.... He really can't shooot FTs!!!! 0-4 in pass 4 attempts.

that rivers guy is pretty bad
    looking for team to bandwagon, pls help

until Rivers hits the weights no one is going to respect him in this league. They all look at him like he's a good, which he is

My grandmother has better shooting form than Austin Rivers.

*a kid.

won't let me edit it

What use is Rivers when he can't make FTs? He can't finish around the rim, he can barely shoot the 3pt shot, and his FT % is closer to Dwight Howard than any guard should ever be.

I saw some people complaining about the Hornets T.V. announcers. They seems pretty good to me.

I enjoy the tv broadcast a lot more than Bob and Gill. Meyers and Wesley bring up good points and they don't always agree so it doesn't get complacent, in my opinion.

The Franchise
    Austin Rivers we all know is a project and this season is going to be very hard. I don't know about you but I feel for the guy so much, I cringe with every missed shot/free throw as I want him to get that confidence back, and after every miss its getting easier to get down on the kid but he must be feeling the exact same way but 100x worse.

He has always been able to score and now he can't do a thing right on the court, it has to be getting to him and you can see his frustration. My biggest concern is that the negativity of not performing takes over his good work ethic, I am sure this won't be the case but it has happened with some players in the past Julian Wright (who never had a good work ethic to begin with though)

I wish that Monty is going to lock Rivers in the gym this summer ! He would live, eat and sleep at that FT line until he gets to that 80% range. It's just unacceptable for a guard to miss FT like that...
    "I go so hard, I go so mean... I'm so NEW ORLEANS" - Lil' Wayne
    "We not stopping at no stores man ! We staying on the gas !" - Tyreke Evans

They need to get Asik in foul trouble.
    Need to bang it inside to get him to draw his fouth foul.

Get him in fould trouble and they will be in this game.
    They dont have another experienced C.

We'll learn how well a person can improve on most everything this offseason.

Quote Originally Posted by ryan2709 View Post
    Austin Rivers we all know is a project and this season is going to be very hard. I don't know about you but I feel for the guy so much, I cringe with every missed shot/free throw as I want him to get that confidence back, and after every miss its getting easier to get down on the kid but he must be feeling the exact same way but 100x worse.

He has always been able to score and now he can't do a thing right on the court, it has to be getting to him and you can see his frustration. My biggest concern is that the negativity of not performing takes over his good work ethic, I am sure this won't be the case but it has happened with some players in the past Julian Wright (who never had a good work ethic to begin with though)
    everyone says he overworks. he's a hard worker. it'll come in time. he needs to add weight. there was one summer where Paul worked so hard in the weight room that came back so strong and led us to the 2 seed. Obviously he's no Chris Paul, but a full summer with NBA trainers, a chef and he can come back noticeably stronger, making it easier to finish around the basket and defend

that being said... we're down 5 Rivers FT misses.

The Franchise
    Quote Originally Posted by CP3nDX30 View Post
    everyone says he overworks. he's a hard worker. it'll come in time. he needs to add weight. there was one summer where Paul worked so hard in the weight room that came back so strong and led us to the 2 seed. Obviously he's no Chris Paul, but a full summer with NBA trainers, a chef and he can come back noticeably stronger, making it easier to finish around the basket and defend
    Yeah the two offseasons (this and the next one) are going to be huge for him.

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! Bee-Fense's Avatar
    Rivers has to take that.

Davis should've power dribbled and thrown it down. Or tried to.

He needs 40 minutes a game in the D-league. He's a total liability, but I guess we don't care about winning this year. He's not ready for the NBA yet. People keep scoffing, but it's the best thing for him.

Quote Originally Posted by ryan2709 View Post
    Yeah the two offseasons (this and the next one) are going to be huge for him.
    I really hope so !

see why he didn't take it now..

Thread Information