Pelicans Report

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: I forgive you, Eric Gordon

I forgive you, Eric Gordon

Yes, after that 1, awesome game. Now I can't say that I was as angry as some, but I was definitely put off by some of his words and actions. But - as a self realized fickle, "what have you done for me lately" type of person - seeing his ability has made me forget it. That plus the fact that since he was resigned, he hasn't done much to warrant and opinion that he doesn't want to be here.

By just being on the court, this team is so much better. He can create his own shots, go hard to the rim and draw fouls, facilitate - wow I didn't know how great of a passer he is - and draw defenses so much that they leave Ryan Anderson wide open beyond the arc.

I know it's just one game, and against the Bobcats, but I'm filled with renewed excitement about this team and the future. I forgive you EG. Now stay healthy. Please.

If he plays like that in every game for the rest of the season. I'll forgive him too. That was a heck of a game!

MVP, MVP, MVP

24 points. 24 minutes. We in the playoffs

CAW CAW!!!

-Founder and valuable member of the Caw Caw Boyz-

If only he wanted to be here
    New Orleans Pelicans-Seattle Seahawks-Atlanta Braves-Anaheim Ducks

RIP HunnyB

This fits HunnyB/FlyGirl so well- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyzTiSEfM00

Quote Originally Posted by Vinny6420 View Post
    If only he wanted to be here

You guys are never going let him/people forget those words. lol

Quote Originally Posted by boot318 View Post
    You guys are never going let him/people forget those words. lol
    He did all that with his heart pumping blood somewhere in Phoenix. WOW!!!

Oh my God, me tooooo!

The NO hornets are now finally watchable again!!

I can't believe how much better they are. They look like a playoff team with him.

That lineup with Vaz, EJ, Ryan, AD, and Lopez is just awesome! I mean, like, it's a real team now, lol. I really think they just need to make a trade for a good SF and they might be a playoff quality team.

I am going to do a nice piece in my next video blog about this! Congrats all NO fans. I actually forgot how good EJ is. He is right up there as a top 20 player when he's healthy.

I never forgot how good he is. Lof of us didnt. Thats what makes him missing 50+ games so frustrating. Imagine Durant playing 9 games for OKC. It's unbearable.

dont hate the playa hate the game welcome back eric gordon stay healthy baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He wants a trade. If the Hornets dont trade him he'll pull up lame again. We have been down this road before with BD.

I forgive you, Eric Gordon

Quote Originally Posted by Teal Street View Post
    He wants a trade. If the Hornets dont trade him he'll pull up lame again. We have been down this road before with BD.
    Ridiculous. There no evidence he has done anything to suggest that ever since he resigned.

Baron and Mashburn didnt have evidence either. Once they got traded the injuries miraculously went away. I think he plays well with an understanding the team needs to get value in return for him.

his exact words in his interview with nbatv were "i'm here. i'm here for the next for years. i'm going to make the most of it"

If he says otherwise to the media that shoots down any chance of the team getting a deal in return. He has to play nice IMO. No player gets hurt as much as Gordon for as long as Gordon in the Teams history with exception of the two fore mentioned players who also at one time wanted out. I wished he gave me the confidence you guys have but I dont feel it.
    Last edited by Bayou Pelican; 12-30-2012 at 01:40 AM.

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! Bee-Fense's Avatar
    If he says otherwise to the media that shoots down any chance of the team getting a deal in return. He has to play nice IMO. No player gets hurt as much as Gordon for as long as Gordon in the Teams history with exception of the two fore mentioned players who also at one time wanted out. I wished he gave me the confidence you guys have but I dont feel it.
    So his injury history with the Clippers and Indiana have nothing to do with him getting injured? It's all part of him wanting out?

There's no possibility of him actually being injured? This is all a hoax then.

I suppose he went to LA to rehab his *** off for 6-8 weeks for ****s & giggles?

Or maybe he got the surgery because he enjoys the process?

No sure he has had some injuries so did Davis and Mashburn. I just think he milks them to force his hand to the ownership that didnt listen to his wishes about being somewhere else.

By the way, I am not the only one who has thought this.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...le-for-a-trade

62 percent of the people that voted in the poll at the bottom of the article have the exact same point of view about it.
    Last edited by Bayou Pelican; 12-30-2012 at 01:53 AM.

No sure he has had some injuries so did Davis and Mashburn. I just think he milks them to force his hand to the ownership that didnt listen to his wishes about being somewhere else.
    You're being a debbie downer, not a realist.

There's not one ounce of evidence to support your hunch.

"I'm not going to allow my putative owner to answer that question, this is an NBA related press conference. Paul Tagliabue and Roger Goodell have collectively sung their praises of Tom and if uh ESPN has a problem with that tell Mr. Skipper to call me at my office."

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! Bee-Fense's Avatar
    So he milked his recent injury by playing in his first game about a week after returning to the team? I mean, why not wait until he can play without this restricted minutes stuff? Wouldn't that be plausible for a guy milking his injuries?

Or what about last year when we had multiple guys out for incredibly long stretches for injuries that didn't seem to "justify" the time off? Were Landry, Okafor, Kaman, Smith, and Gordon all milking their injuries? Or did the team say, "Hey, this season's over. Take your time."

I think he has an agreement behind closed doors at this point. He is trade eligible.

Players get hurt dude. I guess Brandon Roy didn't want to play for the TWolves so he faked an injury too right?

Well time will tell. I hope I am wrong and you guys are right.

gordon got his haters mad

Well time will tell. I hope I am wrong and you guys are right.
    Who cares who's right...our future should be bright either way. Demps isn't taking back trash. That's why he signed him in the first place. Phoenix had nothing worthwhile.

Thread Information