Pelicans Report

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Eric Gordon "The day has come!"

Quote Originally Posted by EJ10Hornets View Post
    He pretty much posted those stats in 10 less minutes of play!
    He looked awesome like he is suppose to. I love Gordon when he's healthy as most do. He deserves a break its not his fault he was injured. Just think when he has 10 more minute of play haha?

what a game by gordon..exceeded expectations

Meh, good game though
    New Orleans Pelicans-Seattle Seahawks-Atlanta Braves-Anaheim Ducks

RIP HunnyB

This fits HunnyB/FlyGirl so well- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyzTiSEfM00

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel25 View Post
    He looked awesome like he is suppose to. I love Gordon when he's healthy as most do. He deserves a break its not his fault he was injured. Just think when he has 10 more minute of play haha?

I see too many similarities to Baron Davis. I think he plays lights out so the Hornets can get something in return in a trade. I hope I am wrong but probably not.

On a permanent Holiday! Purple Haze's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinny6420 View Post
    Meh, good game though
    Meh? 24/7 in 24 mins is meh?
    Wherehappens.

I only watch the highlights of Gordon, and my goodness. I think this is what Monty and Dell envisioned with this offense. Granted we got down by 21 to the bobcats, so it was, by no means, a well played game, but Gordon's shots that went in didn't even move the net. Gave me chills thinking about what a healthy gordon could mean to this franchise long term.

Still undecided on what the team will actually do with Gordon though.

They are gonna say>> ERIC, do you want us to go get a #1, #2 or #3 !? Gordon is a better PG, than a #2 ! But, if we can land a CP3 or a Jennings or a Will Bynum, then OK ! But, listening to the interview with Joel Myers last night, one gets the feeling that EGO likes being "THE FACILITATOR" ! we'll see. If he stays healthy, he is filthy good !

The Mad Titan    Contributor   
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinman View Post
    They are gonna say>> ERIC, do you want us to go get a #1, #2 or #3 !? Gordon is a better PG, than a #2 ! But, if we can land a CP3 or a Jennings or a Will Bynum, then OK ! But, listening to the interview with Joel Myers last night, one gets the feeling that EGO likes being "THE FACILITATOR" ! we'll see. If he stays healthy, he is filthy good !
    EG likes the ball in his hands. Plain and simple.
    #PELICANSFANMODOFTHE YEAR

Quote Originally Posted by BallSoHard View Post
    EG likes the ball in his hands. Plain and simple.
    A-B-S-O-L-U-T-E-L-Y !!! Me too !

Quote Originally Posted by Purple Haze View Post
    Meh? 24/7 in 24 mins is meh?
    I did say "good game" didnt i?

Watching the game I can see why Dell and Monty drafted Austin. With Gordon you don't need to have a classic PG in the game because Gordon is such a great penetrator, ball handler and distributor for a SG that it is much more beneficial to have a combo guard ala Austin Rivers next him. If Austin can develop and become a better shooter... Rivers/Gordon can be a deadly combo for us.

Thread Information