Pelicans Report

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Trade Alert! Dreamer? Believer?

Trade Idea Trade Alert! Dreamer? Believer?

I would like to see us trade for Brandon Jennings. Bucks get Vasquez, Aminu, and a good deal not losing Jennings for nothing. We get our PG and let Rivers be SG of the future. Maybe All-Star? Superstar?. Move Gordon to Pacers for Paul George and whatever else to make salaries match. I know some things need to be tweaked, but we keep our core and add 2 young All-Star caliber players. Jennings would be a superstar with our big men plus Rivers and George alongside him. Guy has matured from previous years and should even more under Monty, Dell, and a new contract. I think Jennings and Rivers is a better guard duo for future as a Rivers and Gordon back court. Pacers get a hometown guard duo with Hill and Gordon a more natural fit then George who needs to play Grangers spot. Monty would turn George into one of the best all around SF's in the league! Overall a lineup of starters: Jennings, Rivers, George, Anderson, Davis and back ups: Roberts, Henry, Miller, Smith, Lopez or however you choose to put our big men. Plus a top 10 draft pick maybe even 5. We are set for the future to win a championship. Maybe I'm dreaming, but I think it's a strong possibility. Hate it or Love it give me a reply.

Not going to happen.

Trade Alert! Dreamer? Believer?

You need to turn on trade override in 2k for them to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by joetzeng View Post
    You need to turn on trade override in 2k for them to happen.
    LOL

O yea I forgot. Because on the game Gordon is not better than George. O yea George is also a natural shooting guard from Indiana who went to Indiana and probably wants to play in Indiana and has a whole fan base and staff disgruntled. Gordon instantly sells tickets in Indiana unlike Paul George. The same team president George honored in the dunk contest has since been replaced. I would say very possible trade for both teams. Jennings 82 rating is so high that no way they take a hot Vasquez who would be nice next to Ellis who they want in the future not Jennings. Aminu would also be a huge upgrade on the wing over anything they got. So keep playing 2k bro funny you know about the trade override. You probably just made the team I suggested.

I would like your trade suggestion and then be a funny man.

I wrote this about you Mr. West's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel25 View Post
    O yea I forgot. Because on the game Gordon is not better than George. O yea George is also a natural shooting guard from Indiana who went to Indiana and probably wants to play in Indiana and has a whole fan base and staff disgruntled. Gordon instantly sells tickets in Indiana unlike Paul George. The same team president George honored in the dunk contest has since been replaced. I would say very possible trade for both teams. Jennings 82 rating is so high that no way they take a hot Vasquez who would be nice next to Ellis who they want in the future not Jennings. Aminu would also be a huge upgrade on the wing over anything they got. So keep playing 2k bro funny you know about the trade override. You probably just made the team I suggested.
    There's a lot wrong here, but I won't bore you with anything besides the fact that you are looking at it through rose colored glasses if you think those teams will take those trades.

Max Contract Contributor AD23forMVP's Avatar
    Do you honestly believe Indiana would trade Paul George for Eric Gordon?

Maybe we offer the bucks a future 1st? Like I said a couple of tweaks and yes I think trades could be and will be done. Yes I honestly think Indiana would take Gordon for George in a heartbeat. Maybe we aren't playing him for a reason he gets traded passes team physical. Do you know that's not gonna happen?

I hope this does not go to the dump

"I don't know if people know — I dislocated my pinkie finger. And [Tyreke] told me, 'You wanna go home or you wanna be here?' I want to be here. And he said, 'All right, then go tape it up and let's play. Let's go. We not stoppin' at no stores. Straight gas. That's what we do, just keep going.'"

http://thebasketbawlblog.com/

I understand everyone has an opinion not trying to argue or anything. I believe all teams come out very well in these trades added a couple of tweaks. Hornets "pelicans" come out big winners as they have before if they pull these off.

Maybe we add Lopez in on a deal who is on a great contract for a team to take. As long as we keep Rivers, Davis, Anderson, and Smith I will let swaps happen.

Max Contract Contributor AD23forMVP's Avatar
    Nobody is going to trade for Gordon unless they get real value back. He just doesn't have any value.

Rookie
    Pacers wouldn't move George for Gordon during the offseason, what makes you think they'll do it now when he's playing like this?

Quote Originally Posted by CarwinLikeWhoa View Post
    Pacers wouldn't move George for Gordon during the offseason, what makes you think they'll do it now when he's playing like this?
    Or not playing like this...

It's astonishing the amount of unrealistic trades people are proposing lately.

It's astonishing that's all you can say and not come up with your own, but only bash others. Nothing new from what I have seen on this site. I want you to explain to me how it's not possible for us to move Vasquez and Aminu for a Jennings? The bucks let Vasquez cover the bigger sgs and let Ellis cover the point. Plus you ad a young potential defensive and slashing sf in Aminu. You get an expiring rookie deal with Aminu plus a very serviceable pg in Vasquez. Also has a couple more years on contract at a good price, happens to fit perfectly into Bucks rotation alongside Ellis. Tell me how it's not possible except for your great insight of "not gonna happen" or "go play 2k", If you have something let me know it sucks and why. Or respond with a better trade you think is possible.

I don't know how you know pacers wouldn't move him for Gordon straight up. Your relying on a rumor? If its nots possible maybe we trade Gordon for Granger and move both guys home. It's not Larry Bird anymore it's Donny Nelson. Maybe he brings in a hometown boy in Gordon. If all works out he's a genius if not he's not the 1st GM to make a bad deal.

To me the bucks don't have many options and taking Vasquez, Aminu, and a future 1st is not so bad. Or I guess they lose Jennings for nothing. The trade market for him is not to high with all the good points and big market teams flooded with them or big contracts that gives them no flexibility to sign Jennings. One way or another I see Jennings in a Hornets uniform wether that's through trade or free agency because he will not be a Buck.

I don't know how you know pacers wouldn't move him for Gordon straight up. Your relying on a rumor? If its nots possible maybe we trade Gordon for Granger and move both guys home. It's not Larry Bird anymore it's Donny Nelson. Maybe he brings in a hometown boy in Gordon. If all works out he's a genius if not he's not the 1st GM to make a bad deal.
    Terrible argument. You're really overestimating the trade value of Eric Gordon.

The Jennings deal is a little less farfetched if you throw in the future first rounder. That still probably wouldn't be good enough, but it becomes that much more realistic.

"I'm not going to allow my putative owner to answer that question, this is an NBA related press conference. Paul Tagliabue and Roger Goodell have collectively sung their praises of Tom and if uh ESPN has a problem with that tell Mr. Skipper to call me at my office."

The trade value? Gordon, Aminu, and future 1st were traded for cp3. Seriously? I understand he is not as tradeable as what he once was. He is more valuable to Indiana then any other team because of local ties. Helps them sell tickets if he comes close to the Gordon we traded for. Guy still has potential to be a top 3 SG, but somehow it is not possible to get a Paul George or Granger for him?

Why did you post this? To see what other thought, right? Now that people are telling you their opinions you don't like it. Sorry bro, I love the optimism but with Gordon in year 1 of a max deal with 0 games played, he's worthless as far as trades are concerned. He will have to see the floor for some time to show he still has it after a year and some off along with a surgery.

Yea I posted this to get other opinions and their ideas. Not "this will never happen" "keep playing 2k" or "this is hilarious". Maybe put a little effort and explain why and what you think. But just because some people think Gordon can't be traded means it won't happen right? I love people's "opinions" so give me one. I personally think Gordon is very tradable to the right team, like the Pacers who except for the suns are best fit. They have new GM. Bird was known for not paying not Mr. Nelson. Like I said before if Gordon comes near what he once was with no structural damage in knee clears their team doctors and Pacers have a chance to get him then I think they will. Pleases both fan bases. Maybe we have to give something else, but very possible.
    Last edited by GuardianAngel25; 12-16-2012 at 10:42 PM.

I could see us making such a trade for Marcus Thornton

A healthy Gordon alongside Hill and Granger is a serious contender for the Pacers. You switch George and Gordon against the Heat in play-offs last year you might see a ringless king. I understand it all relays on a "healthy" Gordon, but when he is no denying his talent and skill as being elite and huge asset to a team. He was 1 roster spot away from team USA. If he played in half the games last year he most likely gets the spot over Harden or Iguodala. He is not un tradable especially to Pacers. Throw in Lopez idc it can get done.
    Last edited by GuardianAngel25; 12-16-2012 at 10:54 PM.

Thread Information