Pelicans Report

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: The Missing Piece: Finding the Perfect Small Forward

Quote Originally Posted by BallSoHard View Post
    There's always FA.
    Your right. And sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by BallSoHard View Post
    Actually it was aimed in a general direction because there have a been a few mentions of a playoff run now.

Actually if you read my post, I said We were supposed to be possibly fighting for the 8 seed with Gordon ALL year- I repeat "We were supposed to be possibly fighting for the 8 seed with Gordon ALL year." Wait- one more time"We were supposed to be possibly fighting for the 8 seed with Gordon ALL year." I don't know if that idgaf remark was aimed at me.. I hate it when people twist my words.
    Haha lmao you witty *******.

Quote Originally Posted by JJackisangry View Post
    Haha lmao you witty *******.
    LOL dude i was laughing as I was typing it. I completely agree with needing a good 3. It's basically the huge hole in our lineup.

"I don't know if people know — I dislocated my pinkie finger. And [Tyreke] told me, 'You wanna go home or you wanna be here?' I want to be here. And he said, 'All right, then go tape it up and let's play. Let's go. We not stoppin' at no stores. Straight gas. That's what we do, just keep going.'"

http://thebasketbawlblog.com/

trade Aminu & second round pick for Pondexter & Tony Wroten

Pondexter fit perfect with this team, shoots the 3 ball well and defends. Wroten can give us explosive athleticism we lack at the 1

Draft Shabazz Muhammad. Done.

Thread Information