Pelicans Report

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Trades...

Trades...

Quote Originally Posted by HornetGuru View Post
    I just want us to find a way to land paul George or cousins and ill be happy, but I agree centers take time to develop we should trade or sign for cousins or al Jefferson and draft a small forward like shabazz or Otto porter
    I think Jefferson is a little more likely and would love the move, but I don't think Dell/Monty make a move like that personally. I think they try to maintain consistency/chemistry with this group while adding pieces here and there. My 2 cents.

Quote Originally Posted by BallSoHard View Post
    So the only way you trade Lopez is to get someone better AND a starting 3 or 1?
    Don't you think the other team knows they're getting fleeced in a deal if they're giving up more talent than less?
    This seems like "idiocy" IMO
    Reread the part that you highlighted, I said something better COMING SOON, meaning if we knew for sure we were going to get Pekovic in the offseason or something like that... However, if we can't get an upgrade at or equal at the C position, then I wouldn't even move Lopez. He's only 24 years old and is 9th in the league in blocks, ALSO he gets the least amount of minutes per game than ANY of our key players, including RyNo, he only gets 26 mpg.

Also eveybody's so up on Cousins, but he absolutely SUCKS on defense, he doesn't even average 1 bpg... In fact most of his anger and lashing out occurs when he gets abused on defense. Also he plays way more minutes than Lopez, so naturally he'll be more productive than Lopez, but for more money.

Thread Information