Pelicans Report

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Your feelings of Gordon upon his impending return

Your feelings of Gordon upon his impending return

At this point in time I'm feeling glass half empty towards us, like he owes us all something. I'm sure I'll be all for him once he starts putting up those 25 point games like he really belongs.

He doesn't owe me anything. I just want him to play.

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! Bee-Fense's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtySouf View Post
    This.

Max Contract Contributor AD23forMVP's Avatar
    No hard feelings.

A Soulful Sports Fan Contributor Eman5805's Avatar
    Prove himself on the court. That's the only way he can redeem himself.

Band of Skulls & Neon Trees ramsters60's Avatar
    I would say let bygones be bygones, but I am also expecting him to produce some high quality stuff for the money he is making....(and my fingers will be crossed that he remains healthy for either us or someone else)
    "we might make dollars, but we don't necessarily make sense"

"always be sincere....whether you mean it or not"

I can care less, if he performs well ill be happy

Band of Skulls & Neon Trees ramsters60's Avatar
    oh, and one more thing....I don't feel its totally unwise to let him come back on the road...

Just glad he's back ! No hard feelings. Let's build that chemistry !
    "I go so hard, I go so mean... I'm so NEW ORLEANS" - Lil' Wayne
    "We not stopping at no stores man ! We staying on the gas !" - Tyreke Evans

Please play 50 games this year EG........ This team NEEDS you.

If he plays hard and leads the Team, I am happy

I just thing you can blame both, Gordon and the Hornets what happend back with the contract

and if he was really hurt like it look like, good thing he didn't play

Couldn't care less. He plays or he doesn't, honestly, i don't care either way

The Voice of Reason Contributor RaisingTheBar's Avatar
    He can win back all those fans that have a bitter taste in their mouths by staying healthy, period.

Quote Originally Posted by HornetGuru View Post
    I can care less, if he performs well ill be happy
    This...

Water under the bridge. If he plays well, I won't care.

"I don't know if people know — I dislocated my pinkie finger. And [Tyreke] told me, 'You wanna go home or you wanna be here?' I want to be here. And he said, 'All right, then go tape it up and let's play. Let's go. We not stoppin' at no stores. Straight gas. That's what we do, just keep going.'"

http://thebasketbawlblog.com/

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! Tinman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ramsters60 View Post
    I would say let bygones be bygones, but I am also expecting him to produce some high quality stuff for the money he is making....(and my fingers will be crossed that he remains healthy for either us or someone else)
    He IS a lil puddin, he is not well spoken and, hell, he probably doesnt even like this city ! ANDDDD ! Score 20 ppg & we're good !

I doubt he makes it through the season healthy which leads me to this question. What happens if he does get hurt again? I guess the answer is collect a max contract while doing nothing and the franchise is stuck
    Last edited by All Metro; 12-27-2012 at 10:41 AM.
    SIGN A SF

The Voice of Reason Contributor RaisingTheBar's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by All Metro View Post
    I doubt he makes it through the season healthy which leads me to this question. What happens if he does get hurt again? I guess the answer is collect a max contract while doing nothing and the franchise is stuck
    If that happens we cut ties after this year.

Quote Originally Posted by DirtySouf View Post
    My thoughts exactly. Everything he has said and done recently has shed a lot of light on what exactly went down this summer, and he is really working hard to get right. I really want the guy to succeed because I think he can do great things.

Quote Originally Posted by ramsters60 View Post
    oh, and one more thing....I don't feel its totally unwise to let him come back on the road...
    Me either. Our fans will boo the hell out of him because they think he's a punk. It's not fair to subject him to that especially when the team is struggling so much and he's trying to repair his image. Let him play in Charlotte, get his feet wet, play well, and then when they come back home, fans can be less abrasive once they see he's healthy.

I will cheer for him for he gives us the best chance of becoming a championship team 2 - 3 years from now. Projecting his injury history in the future is speculation and guessing games. I have visions of a big 3 to combat OKC and it only happens if he is on the team. Big 3 players aren't gonna be available for small market teams going forward.

Irrational Optimist Contributor neworleanshoo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Zach Leto View Post
    Me either. Our fans will boo the hell out of him because they think he's a punk. It's not fair to subject him to that especially when the team is struggling so much and he's trying to repair his image. Let him play in Charlotte, get his feet wet, play well, and then when they come back home, fans can be less abrasive once they see he's healthy.

Please. Our fans will NOT "boo the hell out of him." He'll get some sarcastic applause, no doubt.. and MAYBE a few scattered boos. That'll last all of 1 game, assuming he plays well & returns to the floor the next home game.

i expect 22 & 6 averages. don't care about rebounds.

very curious about how our defense will improve with him on the court. I've heard so many good things about him defensively that this team needs as well as his offense

All-Star
    honestly i hope he comes back and plays well enough to gain some interest so we can trade him away

I'm glad people are saying that they don't care as long as he performs instead of just being happy he's back, I definitely feel like he has to play up to the all star level that the fans and organization have been led too believe he is at

Thread Information