Pelicans Report

Thread: The NBA Players Most Likely to Be Traded

Media The NBA Players Most Likely to Be Traded

The NBA Players Most Likely to Be Traded

The new year is almost here, which means plenty of NBA trade rumors will begin to surface pretty soon. The trade deadline is only 60 days away and a handful of players have already started to hear their name mentioned in potential trade scenarios. Here are some of the players to keep an eye on as February 21 approaches:

Read more at http://www.hoopsworld.com/nba-trade-...e6mD4w3zCI6.99

Anderson Varejao
    Pau Gasol
    Jose Calderon
    Andrea Bargnani
    Derrick Williams
    J.J. Redick
    Paul Millsap
    Al Jefferson
    Tyreke Evans
    Gerald Henderson
    DeMarcus Cousins
    Richard Hamilton
    Ersan Ilyasova
    Tayshaun Prince
    DeJuan Blair
    "The greatest threat to the domination is the equality."

Max Contract Contributor AD23forMVP's Avatar
    Gerald Henderson please please please.

i really like Gerald Hendersons offense, but would he play a lot under Monty ?

He's a really good defender too. Do y'all think he could start at sf?

The Voice of Reason Contributor RaisingTheBar's Avatar
    Derrick Williams at the 3 anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by RaisingTheBrow View Post
    Derrick Williams at the 3 anyone?
    I second this

I would like Tyreke Evans at the 3. Not really sure if we have a package to get him. I dont think i'd be willing to give up a first for him though considering he's on an expiring.

Has the potential to be a 20 5 and 5 guy. His drop in ppg every year is pretty troubling to see though.
    Last edited by BallSoHard; 12-26-2012 at 11:22 AM.

"I don't know if people know — I dislocated my pinkie finger. And [Tyreke] told me, 'You wanna go home or you wanna be here?' I want to be here. And he said, 'All right, then go tape it up and let's play. Let's go. We not stoppin' at no stores. Straight gas. That's what we do, just keep going.'"

http://thebasketbawlblog.com/

But Derrick Williams cannot guard 3's.

Anthony Davis could likely guard 3s.... but then we might as well play Ryno at the 3 if we're going to do that.

Quote Originally Posted by TBlaze View Post
    Anthony Davis could likely guard 3s.... but then we might as well play Ryno at the 3 if we're going to do that.
    If we got Williams we should do with him what we do with Lopez. Start the game but not get more than 24 or so mins per game. I do think Lopez should play more though.

Quote Originally Posted by RaisingTheBrow View Post
    If we got Williams we should do with him what we do with Lopez. Start the game but not get more than 24 or so mins per game. I do think Lopez should play more though.
    I couldn't agree with you more. With our obvious lack of production at the 3, I see no reason to not close games w/ Davis, Lopez, and Anderson on the floor. What do we have to lose from trying to make AD guard 3s down the stretch. If it works, we have one of the most dynamic defenders to ever play in this league. Paul George plays the 2 and he's 6'9-6'10"... Lopez has been one hell of an acquisition for this squad. He's a solid C in this league and fits in well with this team. Only overshadowed by Anderson... In my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by TBlaze View Post
    I couldn't agree with you more. With our obvious lack of production at the 3, I see no reason to not close games w/ Davis, Lopez, and Anderson on the floor. What do we have to lose from trying to make AD guard 3s down the stretch. If it works, we have one of the most dynamic defenders to ever play in this league. Paul George plays the 2 and he's 6'9-6'10"... Lopez has been one hell of an acquisition for this squad. He's a solid C in this league and fits in well with this team. Only overshadowed by Anderson... In my opinion.
    Yup yup and YUP

Raptors say they are looking to trade lowry

Quote Originally Posted by Pantazis76 View Post
    Raptors say they are looking to trade lowry
    Then they are dumb.

Thread Information