Pelicans Report

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Rebuilding Process?

A Soulful Sports Fan Contributor Eman5805's Avatar
    Irving by himself might not get his team wins, but him and Davis would be dynamite.

But Cleveland will NEVER trade Irving.

Quote Originally Posted by IVAN_NOH View Post
    I just didn't know that self-cryticism is a probelm here.Sorry my blessed mates all around.

Get out of here with that crap. This board is overly self-critical already. The problem is that your mumbo jumbo doesn't make any sense. If your argument was any good, people would take you seriously, but you are so far off base, it's ridiculous.

What a stupid thread

Emeka Okafor - Joe Smith - Carmelo Anthony - Manu Ginobili - Jason Williams

Al Jefferson - James Posey - Aaron McKie - Shaun Livingston

I've defended Lillard plenty on this board after watching him play a lot, but to call him a franchise changer is wrong. He's a good piece. for sure and he's pretty dynamic, but he can't carry a franchise.

"I don't know if people know — I dislocated my pinkie finger. And [Tyreke] told me, 'You wanna go home or you wanna be here?' I want to be here. And he said, 'All right, then go tape it up and let's play. Let's go. We not stoppin' at no stores. Straight gas. That's what we do, just keep going.'"

http://thebasketbawlblog.com/

A Soulful Sports Fan Contributor Eman5805's Avatar
    He's not a franchise changer because he doesn't really make his teammates better. But put him with other already really good pieces and he'll be hell on wheels.

Thread Information