Pelicans Report

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Rebuilding Process?

Rebuilding Process?

We have a star caliber player in EG that don't want to play here and is an injury prone.We have a n1 pick that some people sees as a franchise-changer and I don't see in him any kind of power to do that, Kyrie Irving or lillard have that power.We have a 10th pick that is a complete interrogant itself.We don't have nothing more than that.Well yes, a good amount of cap space, but...still, to spend on who? who wants to play here?

im so tired of post like these

Quote Originally Posted by lancebrou68 View Post
    im so tired of post like these
    Wich means that it's not true or what? you want to keep wearing a mask and think we are blessed for some reason I don't know?

Oh boy. This won't end well.

damian lillard is good but not a franchise changer...and you say kyrie irving is...his team has 6 wins

What is this post supposed to accomplish?

"I'm not going to allow my putative owner to answer that question, this is an NBA related press conference. Paul Tagliabue and Roger Goodell have collectively sung their praises of Tom and if uh ESPN has a problem with that tell Mr. Skipper to call me at my office."

frustration is starting to show

: popcorn:

"I don't know if people know — I dislocated my pinkie finger. And [Tyreke] told me, 'You wanna go home or you wanna be here?' I want to be here. And he said, 'All right, then go tape it up and let's play. Let's go. We not stoppin' at no stores. Straight gas. That's what we do, just keep going.'"

http://thebasketbawlblog.com/

Anthony Davis >>>> Lillard
    Big men have more of a learning curve, especially 19 year olds with only one year of college.

If Gordon STILL doesn't want to be here I'd trade him back to the clippers
    Gordon and Lopez for Deandre Jordan, Bledsoe, and Odom

that being said I think he's moved on and is looking to stay in New Orleans.

I wrote this about you Mr. West's Avatar
    y cant we jest git lebron demps dont get it...

i'm gonna restrain myself.

1. Log off.

2. Delete your account.

3. Stop watching the NBA forever.

4. Never, ever pretend to know anything, on any subject, ever again.

Thx,

Management

Quote Originally Posted by IVAN_NOH View Post
    Wich means that it's not true or what? you want to keep wearing a mask and think we are blessed for some reason I don't know?
    lets see - "Rebuilding process" followed by a "?" does not then become a question; or a good thread title (especially when there is no talk of such process in such thread). The first 3 sentences are false. The last sentence is the only real question.. and its pointed to insinuate that no one wants to play here (also false). You also know that question is hypothetical, and could only be answered by polling everyone in the league as to whether they would play for us.

In conclusion: You are a misinformed uber-complainy pants
    Last edited by Mr. Mojo; 12-23-2012 at 02:25 PM.

if you think lillard is a franchise changer than you likely thought darren collison was as well as a rookie

Quote Originally Posted by IVAN_NOH View Post
    We have a star caliber player in EG that don't want to play here and is an injury prone.We have a n1 pick that some people sees as a franchise-changer and I don't see in him any kind of power to do that, Kyrie Irving or lillard have that power.We have a 10th pick that is a complete interrogant itself.We don't have nothing more than that.Well yes, a good amount of cap space, but...still, to spend on who? who wants to play here?
    Post of the year?
    HR SIM LEAGUE: MEMPHIS GRIZZLIES

Mod over at reddit.com/r/NOLAPelicans

Rebuilding Process?

Add thornton to that as well cp4

Frustration is understandable. Overwhelming negativity is not. Patience is a virtue.

Bring to da dump, HunnyB!

Quote Originally Posted by The JNR View Post
    Frustration is understandable. Overwhelming negativity is not. Patience is a virtue.
    I'm not watching another game till Gordon comes back, i can feel frustration mounting when I watch the games.

Quote Originally Posted by The JNR View Post
    Tell him, Sensei.

I just didn't know that self-cryticism is a probelm here.Sorry my blessed mates all around.

Quote Originally Posted by BallSoHard View Post
    I'm not watching another game till Gordon comes back, i can feel frustration mounting when I watch the games.
    I was incredibly frustrated last night, but it won't stop me from watching. I care too much.

pelicans got swag Flight of the Pelicans's Avatar

RE: Rebuilding Process?

Ivan, your post is truly hilarious. The impatience here is ridiculous. You expect a 19 and 20 year old to just take over the NBA? You expect the second youngest team in the NBA to be 18-9 right now? It takes time my friend. Look at OKC. With Kevin Durant and Russell Westbrook, they had a 28 win season. Think about how impatient you are being and lower your expectations
    Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Board Express

#Let'sGoPels
    #WhoDatNation
    #GoRays

pelicans got swag Flight of the Pelicans's Avatar

RE: Rebuilding Process?

Rebuilding is painful. But you will see how this team looks with a great glue guy like EJ. Top five SG and the type of player who can make it all come together. NO ONE needs to be giving up
    Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Board Express

why is it so hard to accept that our team isn't good? they will be, but yea they are not a good team right now, what do you want? to change it? well that takes time, money, and players - we got time, we got players(some), and we got money(cap space), it'll happen just relax

Thread Information