Pelicans Report

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6

Thread: STOP THE ROBIN LOPEZ TRADE SCENARIOS!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by UNO Gracias View Post
    The Demarcus Cousins trades aren't that far fetched. Before choking PJ Carlisimo, Latrell Spreewell was a top 20 player, and was a solid #2 guy on a great team, #1 guy on a bad team. The Knicks traded for him after the choking for Terry Cummings (who was all but retired), Chris Mills (who was Mo Pete's equal), and John Starks (who was past his prime).

Cousins is writing his ticket out of town right now. If you offered up Lopez, Aminu, and threw in a protected first, or Vasquez you could probably land Cousins. The Kings arent going to make him the face of their franchise, but then, what roll would he fill here?
    Mo Pete = Chris Mills? Really? REALLY?

Chris Mills made the Dream Team for crying out loud.

Basketball pass revoked.

Edit: Was thinking of Chris Mullin, my bad.

Carry on, nothing to see here.
    Last edited by Perth_Hornet; 12-28-2012 at 07:18 AM.

Bout to say, only dream team mills made was that of a Kentucky booster.

Buy some glasses.
    If you Jimmer it, they will come.

I just don't get what so good about Cousins, espcially knowing his immaturity will double being on this team which is coached by a hard minded no nonsense or I will bench u young coach. Also us having non passing point guards and the worst record in the West will have Cousins hating it here...
    CAW CAW!!!

-Founder and valuable member of the Caw Caw Boyz-

Quote Originally Posted by Silverfoxx View Post
    I just don't get what so good about Cousins, espcially knowing his immaturity will double being on this team which is coached by a hard minded no nonsense or I will bench u young coach. Also us having non passing point guards and the worst record in the West will have Cousins hating it here...
    It's the Rasheed Wallace argument, who didn't win anything until he matured. I think it could work on the court considering you can throw the ball into the post and cousin can create his own shot when you need a basket. But I don't think he can be counted on as far as off the court. He's immensely talented and may be one of the last Centers in the league. I think he could end up being better than Bynum on the offensive end.

"I don't know if people know — I dislocated my pinkie finger. And [Tyreke] told me, 'You wanna go home or you wanna be here?' I want to be here. And he said, 'All right, then go tape it up and let's play. Let's go. We not stoppin' at no stores. Straight gas. That's what we do, just keep going.'"

http://thebasketbawlblog.com/

Quote Originally Posted by BallSoHard View Post
    It's the Rasheed Wallace argument, who didn't win anything until he matured. I think it could work on the court considering you can throw the ball into the post and cousin can create his own shot when you need a basket. But I don't think he can be counted on as far as off the court. He's immensely talented and may be one of the last Centers in the league. I think he could end up being better than Bynum on the offensive end.
    And Wallace, just like Zach Randolph didnt mature until his late 20's. 27, 28 for men is a magical age of maturity in general for some unknown reason.

Let him go somewhere else and destroy their franchise, then check back in when he is 26 and steal him for pennies on the dollar like teams did with the aforementioned Wallace and Randolph
    Last edited by MichaelMcNamara; 12-28-2012 at 11:29 AM.
    @mcnamara247

Quote Originally Posted by BallSoHard View Post
    I agree, I just can easily see Monty giving this young guy a hard time, since Monty is old school. Look what he did to Thorton, and Cousins is way worser then Thorton ,pride maturity wise. Cousins is very talented, but I thank our guards plays touch hero ball in crucial times which will result in lazy effort from a disgruntled Cousins, which result in conflict with two big egotistical people in Monty and Cousins.

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelMcNamara View Post
    And Wallace, just like Zach Randolph didnt mature until his late 20's. 27, 28 for men is a magical age of maturity in general for some unknown reason.

Let him go somewhere else and destroy their franchise, then check back in when he is 26 and steal him for pennies on the dollar like teams did with the aforementioned Wallace and Randolph
    yes and Wallace had with Billups, Big Ben and Prince some strong personalitys in the team ... i don't see them right now on the Hornets roster

Today is a prime example of why Lopez is tradeable

STOP THE ROBIN LOPEZ TRADE SCENARIOS!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Perth_Hornet View Post
    Today is a prime example of why Lopez is tradeable
    Care to explain?

Quote Originally Posted by Nola Hornet View Post
    Care to explain?
    +1

Thread Information