.
Pelicans Report
 
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 100 of 245

Thread: GAMEDAY THREAD: Rougarou (5-20) vs Spurs (19-8) 12-21-12

  1. #76

    GAMEDAY THREAD: Rougarou (5-20) vs Spurs (19-8) 12-21-12

    Last year it was Cee Lo. Now it's the Beau Rivage song that's gonna follow me into an early grave.

  2. #77
    this team is an embarrassment

  3. #78
    All-Star Razorpens's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    306
    Put Rivers in the game ****
    Ballin

  4. #79
    What is that 40 points in the paint tonight.

    Also why can't out offense have nice movement like this?

  5. #80

    GAMEDAY THREAD: Rougarou (5-20) vs Spurs (19-8) 12-21-12

    Quote Originally Posted by Inner_GI View Post
    Anderson the chucker tonight...
    He's shooing just fine?

  6. #81
    Quote Originally Posted by MyLanta View Post
    Last year it was Cee Lo. Now it's the Beau Rivage song that's gonna follow me into an early grave.
    BE FREE TO EXPRESS YOURSELF, DO WHAT COMES NATURALLY!

    "I'm not going to allow my putative owner to answer that question, this is an NBA related press conference. Paul Tagliabue and Roger Goodell have collectively sung their praises of Tom and if uh ESPN has a problem with that tell Mr. Skipper to call me at my office."

  7. #82
    Where is the D?

  8. #83
    I have no clue what Monty is doing tonight .. He is just throwing any combination of players our there tonight . He's like whatever
    Dell Demps PLEASE get us some scorers!

  9. #84
    Quote Originally Posted by Inner_GI View Post
    What is that 40 points in the paint tonight.

    Also why can't out offense have nice movement like this?
    We don't have those initiators who can break down the defense like a Parker or Ginobli.

    Plus, the Spurs' big men are exceptional passers.

  10. #85
    Quote Originally Posted by WisconsinHornet View Post
    Yeah let's be the 2012/2013 Washington Wizards or the 2012/2013 Cleveland Cavs! Let's trade that pick for David West and go 24-58.

    I'm sure Wizards fans are thrilled to have Emeka and Ariza making them "competitive" this year!
    So you don't consider Davis, Rivers, Anderson, and Gordon a good enough core to build on? Damn, you must be waiting for Lebron or MJ to come through the draft. News flash, those guys don't exist this year.

  11. #86
    Quote Originally Posted by Alg_Hornet View Post
    I have no clue what Monty is doing tonight .. He is just throwing any combination of players our there tonight . He's like whatever
    He has to at this point, everybody looks like they don't wanna be here again tonight...

  12. #87

    GAMEDAY THREAD: Rougarou (5-20) vs Spurs (19-8) 12-21-12

    Quote Originally Posted by Alg_Hornet View Post
    I have no clue what Monty is doing tonight .. He is just throwing any combination of players our there tonight . He's like whatever
    Williams really need to stop playing all these scrubs and start developing his rooks.

  13. #88
    A Soulful Sports Fan Contributor Eman5805's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    21,637
    What's Flip Saunders up to? Think he'll be down to come in and coach our offense?

  14. #89
    All-Star Razorpens's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    306
    Horrible game. I'm fina go play some 2k

  15. #90
    Quote Originally Posted by Inner_GI View Post
    So you don't consider Davis, Rivers, Anderson, and Gordon a good enough core to build on? Damn, you must be waiting for Lebron or MJ to come through the draft. News flash, those guys don't exist this year.
    The only players I'm particularly high on in the upcoming draft are Shabazz and Len.

    Perhaps Poythress.....but not sure as of yet.

  16. #91
    Quote Originally Posted by Alg_Hornet View Post
    I have no clue what Monty is doing tonight .. He is just throwing any combination of players our there tonight . He's like whatever
    Who have you seen playing worth a damn tonight who is not on the court. The only guy coming to play is Anderson and he is on the court.

  17. #92
    Quote Originally Posted by Inner_GI View Post
    So you don't consider Davis, Rivers, Anderson, and Gordon a good enough core to build on? Damn, you must be waiting for Lebron or MJ to come through the draft. News flash, those guys don't exist this year.
    We're probably going to be trading Gordon for 50 cents on the dollar, so no. If he were truly healthy/reliable we'd be in the playoff hunt right now. He's not. Cost-benefit analysis says we should add another high lottery pick. Shabazz would give us a ton more leverage with EG10.
    Dell Demps - the new Jeff Bower

  18. #93
    Quote Originally Posted by Razorpens View Post
    Horrible game. I'm fina go play some 2k
    LOL I was thinking the same thing. Gonna work on my career.

  19. #94
    The Franchise Tip-Off's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Cricketer's Arms Hotel
    Posts
    1,080
    I am convinced "And 1" has a better offensive scheme than we do...and I realize we are limited. I miss JSmooth too

  20. #95
    Quote Originally Posted by Nola Hornet View Post
    Williams really need to stop playing all these scrubs and start developing his rooks.
    Most of his rooks are terrible too.

  21. #96
    All-Star Razorpens's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    306
    Shoot i play better with hornets on 2k than they do in real life. Even without Gordon. I don't ever use Anderson. The one who scores the most is Rivers and he dunks it all the time. I haven't even seen him dunk in real life yet. He ain't got hops????

  22. #97
    A Soulful Sports Fan Contributor Eman5805's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    21,637
    Quote Originally Posted by UptownFuz504 View Post
    Most of his rooks are terrible too.
    Most? We have four. Davis, Rivers, Roberts, and Miller. Who is terrible? I think all Miller needs is time. He's a better shooting early on Quincy Pondexter. Roberts will be fine when he's off ball.

  23. #98
    We really needs pops as a coach, look how beautiful there offence is, wow

  24. #99
    A Soulful Sports Fan Contributor Eman5805's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    21,637
    Quote Originally Posted by Razorpens View Post
    Shoot i play better with hornets on 2k than they do in real life. Even without Gordon. I don't ever use Anderson. The one who scores the most is Rivers and he dunks it all the time. I haven't even seen him dunk in real life yet. He ain't got hops????


    No.

  25. #100
    Quote Originally Posted by WisconsinHornet View Post
    We're probably going to be trading Gordon for 50 cents on the dollar, so no. If he were truly healthy/reliable we'd be in the playoff hunt right now. He's not. Cost-benefit analysis says we should add another high lottery pick. Shabazz would give us a ton more leverage with EG10.
    I'm just a firm believer that, after this year, Monty will shake his head at adding more rookies who don't play hard, and don't understand what it takes to be a Pro. He wants a pro who can play hard every night and help win games. Even without Gordon, I think Rivers can play SG. Trade the pick for a young vet SF and try and get Jennings in FA.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •