Pelicans Report

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: GAMEDAY THREAD: Rougarou (5-20) vs Spurs (19-8) 12-21-12

Quote Originally Posted by Eman5805 View Post
    Whatever puts a quicker player with the ball, puts Rivers on a PG, and puts Vasquez on the bench.

Should've kept his dribble. He'll be able to do that some day.
    Yep,you may as well put him there .. That's what you drafted him for . This team won't crack 20 wins this season so may as well see what you got with him a pg .. He can't be any worst than Vasquez
    Dell Demps PLEASE get us some scorers!

Sometimes watching this team reminds me of when I had the shingles. It hurts, but there is nothing I can do about it.

GAMEDAY THREAD: Rougarou (5-20) vs Spurs (19-8) 12-21-12

Davis hasn't been what I thought he'd be defensively since the injury. I want to see more effort from him on defense.

Just destroying us in the paint.

Davis standing still gets called for foul... here we go.

Vasquez is faster with the ball in his hand than he is without it .. That's strange

A Soulful Sports Fan Contributor Eman5805's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nola Hornet View Post
    Davis hasn't been what I thought he'd be defensively since the injury. I want to see more effort from him on defense.
    Translation: He needs to be flailing at every single person with the ball near the basket.

Is Lee Nailion available ? That guy was instant offense

HELLO!

nice, davis.

Davis looks a little lost on defense to me. Anyone else?

Quote Originally Posted by Inner_GI View Post
    Only when he's caught in no-man's land.

Is it too early to consider this game a "must lose"? When you look at the standings we have slim hopes of catching Washington for best record since Wall is supposedly done fo' the year, but we could conceivably finish above Cleveland and Toronto for 2nd best if we build up a bit of a lead before EG10's return.

We'll probably play .400 ball after EG10 returns and for as long as he plays significant minutes, meaning that we need to have at least a 3 or 4 game cushion over Cleveland and Toronto (something we currently do not have).

A win tonight on the road against one of the best teams in the league would be a real setback to our long-term goals IMO.
    "The only thing Ryno stretches is the 0's on the stat sheet." - BallSoHard

I co-sign this statement

Quote Originally Posted by WisconsinHornet View Post
    Is it too early to consider this game a "must lose"? When you look at the standings we have slim hopes of catching Washington for best record since Wall is supposedly done fo' the year, but we could conceivably finish above Cleveland and Toronto for 2nd best if we build up a bit of a lead before EG10's return.

We'll probably play .400 ball after EG10 returns and for as long as he plays significant minutes, meaning that we need to have at least a 3 or 4 game cushion over Cleveland and Toronto (something we currently do not have).

A win tonight on the road against one of the best teams in the league would be a real setback to our long-term goals IMO.
    Keep this **** off the gameday threads please.

Quote Originally Posted by Alg_Hornet View Post
    Is Lee Nailion available ? That guy was instant offense
    Baseline jumper all day!!

"I'm not going to allow my putative owner to answer that question, this is an NBA related press conference. Paul Tagliabue and Roger Goodell have collectively sung their praises of Tom and if uh ESPN has a problem with that tell Mr. Skipper to call me at my office."

Really gonna ride that **** train all season, ain't ya?

Vasquez take notes from Roberts on how to hit Davis on the pick & roll

26 points out of 32 in the paint for Spurs...

Good news is that Raptors are winning big and Cavs are within striking distance at the Q v's the Pace Cars. Hopefully we'll be 2nd in a couple of hours!

Great reporting from Jen Hale: "Don't get too far behind"

26 points out of 32 in the paint for Spurs...

Ain't nut'n a little Click image for larger version. 

Name:	noel-block2.jpg 
Views:	234 
Size:	80.3 KB 
ID:	4548 couldn't fix, my brotha

Good news is that Raptors are winning big and Cavs are within striking distance at the Q v's the Pace Cars. Hopefully we'll be 2nd in a couple of hours!
    Seriously take this **** to the Draft threads. No one wants to read about you hard on for mediocre 19 years old in the upcoming draft.

Or, you love being a ****ty team because you think another rookie is what this team needs.

Quote Originally Posted by Alg_Hornet View Post
    Monty Williams needs to get with Byron Scott's stylist .. BS was a terrible coach , but he stayed fly on the sidelines
    No way. Those awful tapered shirt collars that BS sports are hideous. Looks like OJ Simpson circa 1995. Blech.

Thread Information