Pelicans Report

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9

Thread: Bledsoe is a must! Dell get it done! Christmas Present for all fans!

Quote Originally Posted by UptownFuz504 View Post
    Who on the Hornets would be dominant in the playoffs? Do you think that preparing for a 7 game series will stop with Vasquez? Will Anderson have all those open 3's? Will Gordon get in the lane at will? Unless you have a transcendent player (Kobe, LBJ, Durant), everyone's game will be affected in some fashion. How we deal with it will be key.
    I agree on the Anderson part, but I have seen parts of his game, I didn't know existed. He has slightly below average handles, a good shot anywhere on the floor. Has deft touch in the paint. I think in 2 years when it matters Anderson will be a harder cover.

Gordon is not easy to shut down.

My point is, with a above average defensive guard with quickness will be able to harass Vasquez where we play 30 feet from the basket with our PG's back turned. I love vasquez, but I think, right now teams could shut down Vasquez the easiest out of Gordon, Anderson, Vasquez, and Davis. That's all I was trying to say.

Quote Originally Posted by Inner_GI View Post
    I agree on the Anderson part, but I have seen parts of his game, I didn't know existed. He has slightly below average handles, a good shot anywhere on the floor. Has deft touch in the paint. I think in 2 years when it matters Anderson will be a harder cover.

Gordon is not easy to shut down.

My point is, with a above average defensive guard with quickness will be able to harass Vasquez where we play 30 feet from the basket with our PG's back turned. I love vasquez, but I think, right now teams could shut down Vasquez the easiest out of Gordon, Anderson, Vasquez, and Davis. That's all I was trying to say.
    I don't disagree that Vasquez needs to be upgraded. I was just pointing out that the playoff logic applies to 90% of the league.

Thread Information