Pelicans Report

Thread: Video game sponsor for the hornets

Rookie

Video game sponsor for the hornets

The Hornets started playing this game last year, and they still seem to playing it this year. So with the popularity of the game within the organization, the game has finally become an official sponsor of the New Orleans Hornets. Gordon has liked this game so much, that he has actually stayed in California for the first few months of the season, just to finish the game. Jarret Jack was actually one of the biggest supporters of the game last year, however, he became disgruntle with the game, after about halfway through, so he left the Hornets after a heated argument about the upcoming sponsorship. So, I introduce to you the new sponsor of the New Orleans Hornets...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ClickHandler.ashx.jpg 
Views:	136 
Size:	93.0 KB 
ID:	4535
    Last edited by phildman; 12-18-2012 at 11:58 PM.

A Soulful Sports Fan Contributor Eman5805's Avatar
    Don't make me destroy you.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by geauxbama View Post
    Hey man, you gotta atleast give me points for trying. I spent 5 minutes typing that up.

I thought it was funny.

We still have over fifty games to go in the season, this depresses me. Until next june I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by phildman View Post
    The Hornets started playing this game last year, and they still seem to playing it this year. So with the popularity of the game within the organization, the game has finally become an official sponsor of the New Orleans Hornets. Gordon has liked this game so much, that he has actually stayed in California for the first few months of the season, just to finish the game. Jarret Jack was actually one of the biggest supporters of the game last year, however, he became disgruntle with the game, after about halfway through, so he left the Hornets after a heated argument about the upcoming sponsorship. So, I introduce to you the new sponsor of the New Orleans Hornets...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ClickHandler.ashx.jpg 
Views:	136 
Size:	93.0 KB 
ID:	4535

Thread Information