Pelicans Report

Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Game Thread: New Orleans Hornets @ Golden State Warriors

Game Thread: New Orleans Hornets @ Golden State Warriors

This team is really bad. We are essentially giving two d-leaguers big minutes. When Lance Thomas and Dominic McGuire is getting double digit minutes in the first half, you know your team is lacking talent.

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! Bee-Fense's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sterlr View Post
    Wow! Davis still looks like my AAU players falling down and looking awkward. He really needs to get in the weight room in the offseason. I know he's only twenty, but it really looks funny in a NBA game.
    Still 19. Won't be 20 until March.

riverssssssss w the buzzer beater

Quote Originally Posted by Nola Hornet View Post
    This team is really bad. We are essentially giving two d-leaguers big minutes. When Lance Thomas and Dominic McGuire is getting double digit minutes in the first half, you know your team is lacking talent.
    Or bad coaching. I don't see what x did after his two starts. He looked good. And miller should play over McGuire Jeez. Hardheaded monty

Golden state is a really good example of building thru the draft also. They are pretty dam good this year and are very young.

Quote Originally Posted by Shelbywmccarty View Post
    Or bad coaching. I don't see what x did after his two starts. He looked good. And miller should play over McGuire Jeez. Hardheaded monty
    let's just pray that Monty never stands on the sidelines with his arms folded looking clueless. ahh bad memories!!

Eh could be worse. At least jjack is playing well. Our offense looks so ugly but we do put up points interestingly enough. We need better defense from our guards and SF though. Our bigs almost alMost always have to cheat over. Davis stop bitin on those fakes bro! Lol

Quote Originally Posted by kclaboy504 View Post
    Golden state is a really good example of building thru the draft also. They are pretty dam good this year and are very young.
    They also built up with trades.

e: David Lee, Jack, Landry, and I'm sure a few others, too.

e2: v How could I forget Bogut? lol
    Last edited by Kibner; 12-18-2012 at 10:52 PM.

They brought in vets like David Lee, Jack, Landry, and Bogut to help take them to the next level. A team needs as much young talent as they need Vets.

just read that article. it is pretty accurate even tho he fails to say melo is an elite player. he dismisses melo's talent like it is non existent. seems to be a little hatin goin on there. but like i said numbers do not lie when it comes to his players making it in the nba. this kid carter williams is a supreme talent with ELITE vision on the court. just watch the kid play a few games and u will see what i mean

Nice play Austin. Learning to change pace

just read that article. it is pretty accurate even tho he fails to say melo is an elite player. he dismisses melo's talent like it is non existent. seems to be a little hatin goin on there. but like i said numbers do not lie when it comes to his players making it in the nba. this kid carter williams is a supreme talent with ELITE vision on the court. just watch the kid play a few games and u will see what i mean
    Yeah, I disagreed with him saying that Carmelo wasn't elite, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Kibner View Post
    They also built up with trades.

e: David Lee, Jack, Landry, and I'm sure a few others, too.

e2: v How could I forget Bogut? lol
    for sure but their core is young. barnes,curry,thompson,green,ezeli...they have hit on all of them

Unbelievable. We didn't even get inside the arc

for sure but their core is young. barnes,curry,thompson,green,ezeli...they have hit on all of them
    Yup. I hate that they are in the West.

every team needs their vets to keep it all in check. i was just getting at they have their future secured via the draft

everyone just sittin round watchin smh...GO TO THE DAM BALL!!!!!

The Hornets as a whole don't play good pick-n-roll defense. Just about everyone of them sucks. Our problem is point blank and simple we need a true point guard.

THAT play with Austin's jump ball is the essence of Monty's offense right there... it was iso... nobody else even thought twice about helping on offense

A Soulful Sports Fan Contributor Eman5805's Avatar
    Davis is moved when he contacts everyone. He rarely moves the person he contacts. Can't wait till he bulks up.

I am gettin sick n tired of watching davis do that dam pick n roll every time just to not get the ball!!!

That's our offense. Vasquez posting up smh

Quote Originally Posted by sterlr View Post
    The Hornets as a whole don't play good pick-n-roll defense. Just about everyone of them sucks. Our problem is point blank and simple we need a true point guard.
    A pure point would hurt us more than help, considering the rest of our talent.

Really like the way Golden State have built their team.

Also, Lakers down 15 at home to the Bobcats.. should be interesting..
    "I'd like to send this letter to the Prussian consulate in Siam by aeromail. Am I too late for the 4:30 auto-gyro?"

Take mason out.

Thread Information