Pelicans Report

Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Game Thread: New Orleans Hornets @ Golden State Warriors

Quote Originally Posted by Alg_Hornet View Post
    Davis doesn't need to leave his feet .. We will give lee the 18 ft jump shot all day .. No need to even contest that man .. Come on
    Lee will knock that down most of the time. I agree tho no need to leave his feet,but no need to contest? think not

Quote Originally Posted by kclaboy504 View Post
    link me to that article tho it'd be an interesting read.
    http://www.bballbreakdown.com/syracu...s-for-the-nba/

Anthony Davis is going to be great along with Rivers, give them time. I say by year 3 when they have worked the rookie and sophomore kinks out, plus whatever trades and free agent pick ups by then, we will be a Western Finals Contenders! The crazy thing is Anderson is only 24!

good lookin out
    The article definitely has its faults and a maybe a couple things I disagree with, but it does a decent job of showing why Syracuse players have typically been busts at the NBA level.

our guys are not aggressive at all!!! They just pass it around the perimeter til clock is running low and whoever happens to have the ball at the time shoots. smh.. I wanna see davis demand the ball every dam time even if he don't get it. I wanna see rivers attack attack attack every dam time even if he misses it. However I do not wanna see vasquez,roberts,mason etc chuckin up shots shiiiiit

Game Thread: New Orleans Hornets @ Golden State Warriors

Finally Davis in the low post

our guys are not aggressive at all!!! They just pass it around the perimeter til clock is running low and whoever happens to have the ball at the time shoots. smh.. I wanna see davis demand the ball every dam time even if he don't get it. I wanna see rivers attack attack attack every dam time even if he misses it. However I do not wanna see vasquez,roberts,mason etc chuckin up shots shiiiiit
    I feel ya. More (controlled) aggression would do this team wonders.

I have come to the conclusion that Aminu doesn't care about playing basketball .. He's just out there. It's whatever to him .
    Dell Demps PLEASE get us some scorers!

Quote Originally Posted by Shelbywmccarty View Post
    Finally Davis in the low post
    amen

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! Bee-Fense's Avatar
    Offense isn't really the problem. Defense is horrendous. Lee is playing with us.

Yea please give rivers and Davis and Anderson Roberts and mason shots.

I tell you what else. Lets play the raptors trash over our promising 2nd round pick

Lee does what he wants. You saw him try to do the backwards dunk earlier on. He will score 50

I have come to the conclusion that Aminu doesn't care about playing basketball .. He's just out there. It's whatever to him .
    the dude is an absolute space cadet. It's ridiculous. I saw someone mention that it was either aminu or bledsoe in the cp3 trade and we took aminu. That is not true at all. We did not choose this space cadet over bledsoe. If I'm not mistaken they wanted it to either be bledsoe or the 1st. Can someone clarify this?

vasquez has concrete in his shoes. smh

Solid half from Davis & Anderson.. Everybody else pretty much suck

see what happens when u create rivers?? do it every dam time!!! I dont care if u miss em just attempt them please!!!!

Embarrassing defense there

Max Contract Contributor AD23forMVP's Avatar
    Who is Davis guarding?

Jen Hale just asked one of our assistant coaches "how are we gonna stop all of the points in the paint?".. his response , "I don't know." Lol

do the hornets have a frontcourt?

Wow! Davis still looks like my AAU players falling down and looking awkward. He really needs to get in the weight room in the offseason. I know he's only twenty, but it really looks funny in a NBA game.

I get so mad when we hang around games keeping it close. Knowing we have a max player/scorer on this team MIA..I hope that dude comes back and proves us all wrong cause I will be the 1st to eat crow and bow down to ej.

Jen Hale just asked one of our assistant coaches "how are we gonna stop all of the points in the paint?".. his response , "I don't know." Lol
    all u can do is laugh at this point

Thread Information