Pelicans Report

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Fan Night vs Kings

Fan Night vs Kings

Go vote for the Pelicans-Kings game to be on NBA TV next Tuesday for fan night. We're in a close battle with Lakers-Hawks. 43% Pels-Kings 42% Lakers-Hawks.
    Vote at nba.com/fannight
    Last edited by HoustonPelicans; 11-12-2014 at 12:59 AM.

Great looking out. Everyone vote!

"I'm not going to allow my putative owner to answer that question, this is an NBA related press conference. Paul Tagliabue and Roger Goodell have collectively sung their praises of Tom and if uh ESPN has a problem with that tell Mr. Skipper to call me at my office."

cmon PeliKings!

Here's the link http://www.nba.com/nbatv/fannight/results.html#NOPvsSAC I just voted. If Fiba is a indication of Omer defense on Cousin this should be a easy game.

1-6

Voted, it's currently at 44% for the Pels - Kings game.

Jimeert Freedet 4 Prez IamQuailman's Avatar
    If you vote for this... this becomes unavailable on League Pass... just saying...

Vote for it and it wins, I mean.... I'd rather it NOT be fan game of the week if it means I can't watch it

i hate laker fans. laker-hawks sounds MISERABLE

Pass-First Point Center Caffeinedisastr's Avatar
    Voted. We now lead with 45%!

Thanks for posting. I may be able to watch it now. (at least with decent quality)

The fact that it gets taken off league pass is the biggest flaw ive ever heard of. You vote to put a single game on NBA TV so the rest of the country with league pass and no NBA TV can't watch it? That's absolutely disgusting and I will push for a refund of this league pass package if I can't watch Pelicans games bc they are voted as the Fan game of the night. BS.

Plus the fact that we are actually good this year means more fan votes, which means more NBA TV games, which means less league pass games. Is it just me or does anyone else see a glaring problem with this? I pay to see my team I don't pay for games to get blacked out simply bc of a MF fan vote. PERIOD.

This works in my favor because I have NBA TV and not LP, but I can't believe the system works that way. Unbelievable.

Quote Originally Posted by MMEmbreno View Post
    The fact that it gets taken off league pass is the biggest flaw ive ever heard of. You vote to put a single game on NBA TV so the rest of the country with league pass and no NBA TV can't watch it? That's absolutely disgusting and I will push for a refund of this league pass package if I can't watch Pelicans games bc they are voted as the Fan game of the night. BS.
    You will still be able to see it...eventually. Out of market waits at least 3 hours from final buzzer, in market at least 3 days.

Ain't that fantastic?
    Last edited by luckyman; 11-12-2014 at 10:21 AM.

Last game on NBAtv was blacked out for me. Thank God Dish Network realizes all this is just the biggest load of crap and runs alternate channels that aren't blacked out.

It makes no sense but NBA League Pass does not air any national (ESPN, TNT, ABC, and yes NBATV) games live. Sucks donkey balls. League Pass is very flawed; if only they had customer service that actually replied/answered in chats without getting booted after inactivity (while you are waiting to be helped), you would be able to voice your concerns. Until then, NBA DGAF

Draft Pick
    Voted (least controversial first post ever)

The Voice of Reason Contributor RaisingTheBar's Avatar
    Just voted, we are in the lead at 45%

Games are at 6:30 & 9:00

Why couldn't they show both? (want to see the Pelicans, but why put it to a vote when they're on one after another)

Also, voted again. We're still up 45%.

Stop voting I want to watch this game ya A HOLES!!!

Quote Originally Posted by noladevil View Post
    Voted (least controversial first post ever)
    Welcome!

Thread Information