Pelicans Report

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Game Thread: New Orleans Hornets @ Golden State Warriors

Brian Robertd has no business playing PG .. Rivers or Vasquez are the only players capable of remotely playing pg
    Dell Demps PLEASE get us some scorers!

Formerly "Rocket Man" groundpatty's Avatar
    So apparently yelling a lot while you're under the rim automatically gets you a foul. ****ing annoying

Game Thread: New Orleans Hornets @ Golden State Warriors

Can we have belli back. Mason is aweful

Quote Originally Posted by Kibner View Post
    Why do you want to draft a 'Cuse player? The only one that has amounted to anything at all is Melo.
    cmon man I aint gonna turn a blind eye to a player cause of what school and how many players have amounted to anything coming from that school. That kid is an AMAZING talent and will beast the pg position in the nba GUARANTEE it

Roberts has no vision

Landry suddenly choking it up

Is it me or does Davis seems slow in reacting on screens or against a offensive player spinning off of him going to the basket.
    Looks like his foot injury still is showing its ugly head.

Davis can't seem to defend the spin move atm.

"I'm not going to allow my putative owner to answer that question, this is an NBA related press conference. Paul Tagliabue and Roger Goodell have collectively sung their praises of Tom and if uh ESPN has a problem with that tell Mr. Skipper to call me at my office."

Quote Originally Posted by kclaboy504 View Post
    cmon man I aint gonna turn a blind eye to a player cause of what school and how many players have amounted to anything coming from that school. That kid is an AMAZING talent and will beast the pg position in the nba GUARANTEE it
    It's more an indictment of their coach. He does not prepare them in any kind of way for the professional level. Not a single high level draft pick from that coach came into the league knowing anything about how to play defense. I need to find the article, but it basically talked about how Boeheim players are very unlikely to work out in the NBA.

e: The guy you are talking about could certainly be different, but I would just be cautious about any player taught by that coach.

I just don't understand what our offensive plan is. there's no organization to it. its like Ok dribble til the shot clock runs down and hope that Ryno makes a contested 3. And defense is suppose to be our calling card, but we don't stop anyone, so why not design some good offensive plays for easy scores. so frustrating to watch.

nice movement of the ball there by gs. Beautiful execution there.

I think aminu could defend the three that well

It's more an indictment of their coach. He does not prepare them in any kind of way for the professional level. Not a single high level draft pick from that coach came into the league knowing anything about how to play defense. I need to find the article, but it basically talked about how Boeheim players are very unlikely to work out in the NBA.

e: The guy you are talking about could certainly be different, but I would just be cautious about any player taught by that coach.
    dion waiters is lookin pretty good so far this year.

link me to that article tho it'd be an interesting read.

Feed Davis. Jeez. Why not

Quote Originally Posted by ReedSpeed View Post
    I just don't understand what our offensive plan is. there's no organization to it. its like Ok dribble til the shot clock runs down and hope that Ryno makes a contested 3. And defense is suppose to be our calling card, but we don't stop anyone, so why not design some good offensive plays for easy scores. so frustrating to watch.
    We set screens to help our guards get past their man, but our guards still can't get by them. That kinda screws up everything since our best post-up threats are Lopez and Anderson. Basically, our personnel limits what we can run offensively.

Wow, nice feed by Mason there. Davis gotta dunk that

He has to dunk that!!! I thought he wasn't getting that call. I was about to go ham!!!

Davis needed to dunk that

Good call from Wesley. Same as we been saying. Can bite on the fake everytime.

Every time Lee has pumped, Davis has left his feet.

My goodness davis STOP leaving your feet man!!!! You are long enough to contest the shot w/o leaving your feet. Dam

Davis doesn't need to leave his feet .. We will give lee the 18 ft jump shot all day .. No need to even contest that man .. Come on

We set screens to help our guards get past their man, but our guys still can't get by them. That kinda screws up everything since our best post-up threats are Lopez and Anderson. Basically, our personnel limits what we can run offensively.
    yea it just looks like a jumbled mess sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by Shelbywmccarty View Post
    Good call from Wesley. Same as we been saying. Can bite on the fake everytime.
    Wesley has really improved since game 1.. And he is not bias at all. He calls it how he sees it

Thread Information