Pelicans Report

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Gordon: "See you in a week!"

I have mixed feelings about Gordon. Still like him as a player and think he could be a key piece for the future ... but at this point, I'm almost more in favor of the Hornets bombing again this year and getting the younger guys max reps. Another Top 3 pick with Gordon back, and you've got the pieces to do some damage.

I understand this draft isn't going to be nearly as deep as 2014, but I still think a Top 3 pick is a Top 3 pick.

Quote Originally Posted by Eman5805 View Post
    Of course he's coming back to New Orleans in a week. Once he's traded he'll need to pick up whatever crap he brought with him from Los Angelas to take back with him.

Like Aminu...his shoes...
    this.

the hornet's is getting a good Christmas present ..... I hope this make a good new year resolution for E. Gordon

Quote Originally Posted by glepurple View Post
    Well i know fans are angry and frustated at the whole gordon situation...but he will be forced to play his best basketball to improve his trade stock if he doesn't want to be here. So this is a win - win for the team. Either he balls out and is traded later or he helps the team by his stellar play.
    Or he gets hurt again and holds 0 value

SIGN A SF

Thread Information