Pelicans Report

Thread: Gordon expected to be back around Christmas, Hornets wont trade (speculation)

The Voice of Reason Contributor RaisingTheBar's Avatar

Gordon expected to be back around Christmas, Hornets wont trade (speculation)

Steve Kyler ‏@stevekylerNBA

RT @TheJasonCrown: Any news on Eric Gordon ---> Hornets expect him back around Christmas, not entertaining trades.
    Last edited by RaisingTheBar; 12-17-2012 at 03:26 PM.

The Franchise Contributor GeauxPelicans's Avatar
    I'll be excited when I see him on the court and actually play in a couple games without injuring himself.

Gordon expected to be back around Christmas, Hornets wont trade

Yesss. Come on dec 28th

for them to not be entertaining trades, wouldnt there need to be teams interested? i doubt we could get anything of value for him right now

This is what the organization has been telling anybody who would listen. We'll know soon enough whether they are being forthright or not. Personally I would still be shocked if he plays in 2012 and I would be even more shocked if The Chessmaster Dell Demps refused to entertain trades. You always listen
    @mcnamara247

Band of Skulls & Neon Trees ramsters60's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelMcNamara View Post
    This is what the organization has been telling anybody who would listen. We'll know soon enough whether they are being forthright or not. Personally I would still be shocked if he plays in 2012 and I would be even more shocked if The Chessmaster Dell Demps refused to entertain trades. You always listen
    I'm guessing early Jan. for any meaningful minutes, and I totally agree with your last 3 words....
    Last edited by ramsters60; 12-17-2012 at 03:44 PM.
    "we might make dollars, but we don't necessarily make sense"

"always be sincere....whether you mean it or not"

I agree with you, but listen != entertaining.

For you programmers out there.

Eric Gordon ‏@TheofficialEG10
    My last week of rehab before heading back to New Orleans. Excited about getting back with the team. #Hornets #silentassassin

Quote Originally Posted by B504ever View Post
    Eric Gordon ‏@TheofficialEG10
    My last week of rehab before heading back to New Orleans. Excited about getting back with the team. #Hornets #silentassassin
    So that puts him roughly in the 12/26-28 range?
    "Every fight is a food fight when you're a cannibal."- Demetri Martin

@ThePraff

Quote Originally Posted by P Raff View Post
    So that puts him roughly in the 12/26-28 range?
    It may take him a few day of practice to get ready to play a game, or Monty may just bring him off the bench for 15 minutes or so. But yeah, it would be in that time frame, hopefully.

Good news.

this is the glassman were talking about id say hes back mid jan assuming he doesnt fall off the bench or something

Quote Originally Posted by nolaslim213 View Post
    It may take him a few day of practice to get ready to play a game, or Monty may just bring him off the bench for 15 minutes or so. But yeah, it would be in that time frame, hopefully.

Good news.
    Id rather Monty take the same approach as we did with AD.

A Soulful Sports Fan Contributor Eman5805's Avatar
    I'm sure they aren't entertaining them. I'm sure the trade talks are very businesslike.

Quote Originally Posted by Eman5805 View Post
    I'm sure they aren't entertaining them. I'm sure the trade talks are very businesslike.
    You want wine with that cheese?

A Soulful Sports Fan Contributor Eman5805's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Zach Leto View Post
    You want wine with that cheese?
    Wait ain't that backwards?

The more he plays and plays well, with intermittent injuries, the more trade rumors will swirl.

Thread Information